The shy kid (ambrollins)

"hey dean look who's there" roman my best friend say he knows that i am bi and i like the most shy kid in the whole school and the nerd guy who dosent get less than 80 the one who never gets in trouble well before of high school he wasnt like that but i know he still have that side inside i am the most dangerous person in the whole school but there i just love him "i be back" i say and went to him i pull he arm and push him in a room.i locked and face him "hey sethie. you think avoiding me is gonna change the fact that you kiss me . ha" i say and pin he's arms above he's head "i-i know t-that you probalty hate me. r-right now j-just do what you have to do" seth say nervous and close he eyes and i let go of him i tock he's glasses off and grab a knife from my jacket and rip he hair tie i put my knife on he place and i went to he face "i want the seth i know back baby" i say and kiss him on the lips he was schock and didnt kiss back at first but then he kiss back i grab he waist and he grab my neck i unbotton he shirt and trow it somewhere he took my jacket off and turn the tables he pin my hands above my head and I smile through the kiss-you know what happen next-I fix my jacket and he bottom he shirt "see you tonight for the second round baby" I say and wink at him.