F u hard

Seth p.o.v
I put my hair in a man half bun and put some leggings on as well as a black thight shirt and went out of the locker and I could feel some pepole look at me but I just ignore there stares because they won't ever have me not even a night or a kiss on the cheek from me,I am not that type of person.
I smirk and went in front of a mirror and got in push ups position and start doing some when in the coner of my eye I saw Dean Ambrose,he is my best friend but I want him to be more than that and he knows because I sext him every night.
I stand up and wink at Dean and he look away I shake my head and  went to the extercises balls and grab one and put it on the floor and start doing squats.
Dean p.o.v
I watch him doing the squats and man that ass of him looks great in those leggings,man just thinking on what I can do to him makes me hard I look down and roll my eyes turning around and taking my sweater off putting it around my waist and instead of covering my ass,covering my hardness.
"Hey dean" Seth say "hey Seth" I say and turn so he couldn't look down at me,
"Why you keep on turning on me.what you hiding"?! He say and I look at him "nothing" I say and he chuckle "you hard aren't you" he whispered on my ear "look Seth I am gonna tell you right now.dont push something you can't handle" I say and he chuckle once again.
"I dare you to try it baby" he say inches away from my lips I bite my bottom lip and I pull he's arm,pulling him to a room and locking the door,I pin him on the wall roughly "I warned you not to push it now is too late" I say and kiss he lips roughly and passionate at the same time I grab he leg and took he shirt off,breaking the kiss "you gonna pay for all those nights leaving me there and teasing me around Seth" I say and took my thank top of as well as my sweater off around my waist and kiss Seth neck.
Leaving love marks,he turn the tables on me but not for Long,I pin him now on the floor.
"Ow" he say and I bite my lip "that's not the only thing you gonna say baby" I say and kiss he neck and went lower sucking one of he's nipples,making Seth moan a little "you like this don't you" I say and he nodded,I smile and kiss he torso until I got to he waist,I took he's leggings off and trow them somewhere I turn him around.
-skip-
"This a lesson to you to learn to never tease me and never left me hanging or I would get you back" I say putting my Jeans on and he put he leggings on "why so quiet"? I say going behind him "shut up Ambrose" he say and turn around "look what you did to my back" he say referring to he red back.
"An you hurt my ass" he say and I chuckle "don't mess whit me baby and I may have got a little too rough on you because I remember when you text "hey rommy"to Roman  when I say no to you sext message" I say and he chuckle.
"You where jealous" he say and giggling "you think that funny Rollins" "no I think is cute" he say and grab my sweater "I would need this because you rip my shirt" he say putting my sweater on and walking away,more like limping.
I smile and breath out.
"i wasn't jealous,I never am and never will"
I walk out the room and went to the lockers.