Idfc

Seth been coming home pass midnight and when Dean asks he say he has late night meetings stumbling on his words.
Just 2 nights ago they had a huge argument over it but like always seth got the over cut and ended up winning it by telling dean sweet stuff and all..
*
*
*
*
*
Dean p.o.v
Right now Me and Seth are on the kitchen it's been a really awkward and silent morning.
We haven't slept on the same bed ever since the argument we had a week ago and haven't had sex for a month now.
"Okay.if you keep your little secrets to yourself then fine and I understand that's the reason we stop having sex but please don't treat me like an idiot Seth"
He look at me for a moment like if am joking or like am about to burst laughing saying got y'a!
"What? Dean am not keeping any secrets.you know you been the first person that I would tell anything"
I nodded and he look at me like he can't believe it that I don't trust him and he shook his head.
"Whatever"
I say and lick my lips he just went back to cooking and I roll my eyes.
*
*
*
*
*
Am fixing some papers when I notice Seth staring at me.i look at him our eyes meeting.
"Why don't you go"
I say walking to the other side and grabbing some papers.
"Okay am sick of this.dean what's up with you"?
It was quite for a moment.
"Nothing"
I say with no feeling just coldly my back stills facing him.
I heard him sigh and I went back to the desk seating down and writing down.
He grab one of the papers and left.
I stop writing still holding my pencil feeling a tear scroll down my cheek,I grab the alcohol bottle and open it taking a sip of it.
I don't care
I have no feelings for him anymore
I don't fucking care..
*
*
*
*
*
The next morning
Seth is talking to someone on the phone and he hangs out walking fast downstairs when he cames face to face with dean.
"What you're doing"?
"Eh.something came up" Seth say fixing some of his hair.
"What"?
"I tell you later.i have to go"
Seth say pecking dean lips before getting in his car.
---
Seth pin him against the mattress kissing each other with hunger and passion.
*
*
*
*
*
"Oh so that was the huge emergency that you left without even changing to a suit"
"Yeah"

Seth came back home and saw dean room open he look at dean peacefully sleeping with earplugs in.
Seth sigh and left the house.
~~~
Dean notice that Seth left his phone so he grabbed and saw a number unsaved but by the record they talk to much.
Dean stare at the number for a moment before dealing it.
"Seth"?
A man answered
"Seth"?
dean hangs out and swallow hard his knuckles turning white holding tears back.
Seth came back and the phone ringed I look at the number and it was the same.
"you left you phone"
Dean say showing him the phone and Seth took it.
"Thanks"
Dean nodded and walk upstairs to his room seating on the edge of his bed and tears stared to form escaping his eyes.
--
"Am so sorry alright baby"
They look at each other eyes for a moment before they kiss and things turned heated.
--
Dean is driving and call Seth
"Where you been.i been calling you like ten times. you know"?!
"With Roman we trying to close the case"
"Oh so now is Roman"?
"No we just working"
"Just tell me something.did you sleep with him"
"Um no?"
"Unbelievable"
"Look just tell me where you are and we can talk alright"
"No"
"You serious"?
"I wish I weren't Seth.i need to handle this by myself"
Dean say and hang out..