The maid

Evil Sexy maid
I got in the kitchen and saw a man he was up in chair putting a plate on its place and wearing the woman's uniform just too short that if he bent over I could see that ass he was wearing some lace dark socks and he haved he's hair up in a ponytail and I just couldn't avoid looking at that juicy ass of he's I clear my throat and he turn to look at me smiling.
I don't know if it was the eyeliner he haved with the black eyeshadow and the passionate seductive red lipstick or the golden glitter he haved on he's neck that could drive anyone crazy that I didn't notice he has walked infront of me and man is he beautiful.
I clear my throat
"who are you"?
I say firm and rough
He give me a half smile and look at me with a look
"It doesn't matter"
He say drying the dishes with a towel turning around.
Attitude I see
"Well you are at my house so it does matter"
He eye me from the corner of he's eye and I put my hand on the table looking at him.
"Answer me or-"
"It's there a problem in here"
My father say and I saw this guy smile and grab the dishes getting next to me and looking at my dad.
"No mr.ambrose well for me isn't.i don't know about your son sir"
He say in a soft seductive voice and I look at him.
"What's the issue dean"?
My father say cross he's arms looking at me and I look at him
"Who the hell is him"?
The guy scoff and went to the chair again when I turn to look at my dad he was looking at him with lust and I clear my throat.
"He's the new house helper"
"Isn't that job for women's"
"The job is for everyone and he's gonna stay and if you don't like that you can go back to your house"
My dad say and left the kitchen I punch the table and look at him as he stared humming a song softly getting off the chair and turning to look at me cleaning he's hand with the towel and giving me a seductive smile.
"You need something"?
He say and I give him a look up and down.
"Nothing from you princess "
He chuckle
"Well if I have stuff to do so excuse me. dean"
He wink at me and continue humming leaving me alone on the kitchen I grab the towel he haved and trowed to the floor.
"You think you all that well let's see how long you last here"