Night lover

"Mom you cant make me marry a person who i just meet and that i dont even love"! I say mad to my mom "do you want to live poor or do you want to live the good life  sorry baby boy but you marrying Roman reings like it or now anyways he is a good boy" my mom say and i shake my head.
I storm off out of the amparment and went to a club i dont want to get marry.
i dont love him he is a cool dude but i dont want to.
I saw a chick seat next to me and she looked smoking she haved a black dress whit her blonde hair on a bun I went close to her and she look at me.
I look at her and she give me a sweet smile "Hey I am Dean" " I am Sophia" she say smiling that smile I drink my beer all and Oder another one "hey Sophia you look good"I say "thanks" she say and smile I lend forward and kiss her on the lips she kiss back and I squeeze her leg.
She smile and grab my hand we went to the dance floor and dance and damn this woman is wild she got on her back and danced on me she turn around and grab my shirt and kiss me and she's strong too damn I think I fall in love on the first sight.
❤️-----the next day----🤕
I wake up whit a headache that is killing me and I also wake up in a room that is not mines "where am I"? I say and rub my head I remember what happen last night "oh god what have I done" I say and look for her  and she wasn't in here i put my clothes on and left the hotel to see if I see her and nothing.
I went to my car and rub my face then my phone ring
"Was up"?
"Young man do you have an idea how much I was worry about you.why didn't you came last night to sleep?"!!
"Mom I am fine I am on way alright"
"You better came quick you future husband family and he is here"(hangs out)
I sigh and drive off I park my car in front of a moll and went to a store I buy some new clothes because right now I am a mess I went to the restroom and was my face I dry it off and change to some black jeans,thank top and a black jacket I put some black shoes as well and put my others clothes on the bag I the grab some colon that I buy and spray some and get out of the restroom and went to the car.
After minutes I finally arrive and park my car in front of my house and saw a fancy ass link I sigh and  got in the house and saw Roman and he's family "oh there you are we been waiting for you" my mom say and I roll my eyes.
"Hey everyone who I bearly know" I say looking at my mom "well Dean I don't think you have met my youngest son Seth .seth this Dean Romans future husband" Romans dad say and o fucking shit Romans brother is hot man when he look at me he smile "nice to finally meet you" he say "the pleasure is mines" I say and I notice that he cheeks went a little red .
I saw Roman whisper something on he's ear and he look away and sigh "well should we go to eat" my mom say and everyone agree.
-after they finished eating-
"Hey can we talk" I say to Seth who was in the living room while Roman and the rest of he famaly where talking to mines.
he nodeded and we went to the kitchen "look I don't know why but I feel like trusting you but before I tell you.you got to promise you won't tell anyone not even you parents" I say "yeah sure what is it.wait let me guess you don't want to marry Roman because you fall in love whit someone you meet just last night and is love at first sight" Seth say and my jaws drop "how you know"? I say "because maybe she is not you know a she" he say smiling and left "wait then she is you" I say and he stop on he spot and turn around "figure out by you self bae" he say and wink at me then left.
O god I am definitely in trouble I slept whit Romans younger brother oh god I am such a bad  man.