love/bully

ever since freshman dean ambrose been bullying seth rollin,dean ambrose he is the badboy of the school and part of the football team in the other hand seth is #1 in the track meet, you can say he's the faster runner in the whole country.

Seth is driving right now on his one million awesome car when something caught his attention he saw a man seating on the sidewalk alone and he looked hurt seth stoped the car in front of the man and the man look up and Seth  couldn't belive he's  eyes it was dean ambose"hey um you need a ride"? Seth ask whit a sweet smile.

Dean shrugged "came on I give you a ride" Seth say and dean stand up and got in the panseger seat "seth look what I am about to tell you is not easy to me say but.can I pass the night at you place I just runaway from my house"dean say and Seth  was in shock because of what he just heard but agree anyways.

they arrive to Seth big house that even haved an elevator to go a to a third floor they got in the house and went upstarirs to seth room that was bigger than a normal house "Dean  seat on the edge of my bed I want to check you" seth say while grabing the first aid stuff "can you take you shirt off"? Seth say and dean sigh and took it off reavilg bruceses on hes whole body "Dean  who has been doing this to you?!" Seth say standing up 'my older brother "Dean  mumble "why didn't you say anything?and since when" seth say and bent over "since forever"Dean  say looking at he feets.

"now I understand why you act like this.but guess what dean this is not right and you gonna stay here as long as you need to" Seth say and starded cleaning him and curing him.

after some minutes Dean  took a shower and sat on Seth  bed"you can sleep whit me or on the floor"Seth say and lay down on the bed  next to Seth  and took all he cloths off leaving him on he boxers only,seth turn the lamp off and he feel dean put he's arms around he waist giving Seth  a small smile.