Impossible love?

Love sometimes can be hard,love can hurt,love makes you Lear lessons in life or love can be you best friend and makes you happy,seeing that special person every single day,seeing you kids run around and be happy whit you life...but I know I won't ever have that..I am a man but not only that but...my love die long time ago when a person who I thought it was the one play me in the worst way by cheating on me whit my own sister but the worst part is he now dating my best friend..oh my best friend whit him I found love once again..impossible love is because it's obvious my ex brainwash him and makes him believe everything he wants and it just bothers me see Roman kissing dean every day...it kills me knowing that they sleep together...I just want to beat the crap out of him because he not only destroyed me and my sister but is gonna break he's heart as well because the only person he cares about is himself..always wanted to be on the spot light and always loves to compete against me...I just wish he soon realize what Roman truly is.
My p.o.v
I look at myself in the mirror and I was wearing my cheerleader outfit that is black and white letter,I grab my backpack and my gym bag and went downstairs and get out of the house,I saw My brother and he shook he head driving off.
I ignore him getting in top of my motorcycle and put my helmet on and drive off,minutes later I arrive and park my motorcycle,I turn it off and took my helmet off and get off the motorcycle,I walk and saw my cheerleader squad and run to my girl best friend Nikki Bella and hug her she put her legs around my waist and we hug like we haven't seen each other for years and it was just a week but still I missed her so much.
We let go of each other "I missed you so much" she say smiling ear to ear "I missed you too coco" I say and we stared talking,I then saw Dean and I smile to him and he look at me and smile to me I put my stuff on the floor and I run toward him and he did too and I wrap my legs around he waist and he wrap he hands around my waist.
"I missed you" I whisper "I missed you too puppy eyes" he say and we let go of each other.
Then Roman came and he looked more tall,he hair grow longer and he haved a tattoo on he arm,he look at me and smirk "Dean be a good boy an leave me alone whit Rollins here.i need to talk to him" Roman say noooo!!! Don't leave me alone whit him!! I meantally yelled
He nodded and they kiss and Dean walk away
"What you want" I say crossing my arms "what you doing to yourself?that you getting hotter and hotter every single day" he say looking at me up and down,I roll my eyes "you sick man.you dating one of the best guys ever,you shouldn't belooking at someone else like that and us are bad history and in you dreams we would be back" I say and turn around ready to walk away but he turn me around "in my dreams we alredy make out like five times alredy and Dean he is my little bitch" he say and I shove him away from me then slap him hard.
I walk away from him and I could feel he's eyes on i turn my head and look at him staring at my behind i roll my eyes and went whit my cheer squad