Want him

Dean been going out whit seth for quite a while now but they haven't been official Seth is scared of losing dean and of he's ex coming back and taking him so finally decided to ask him out now today they been dating for 4 years.
I took my ring off and put it on a box and saw my self in the mirror I am wearing some skinny dark blue jeans,a black thank top and my hat backwards.
I am going whit Seth to a bar tonight to celebrate our anniversary.I am happy whit him he makes me feel like I fall in love once again,but tonight is for me and Seth to have some fun .
"Hey baby you look smoking" I hear Seth say wrapping he's arms around my waist
"you look hot as well my puppy eyes" I say and he chug and we kiss.
Seth p.o.v
"I have a suprise for you" I say and he smile "came on showe it" he say and give him a bag "hope you liked" I say and he open it and he's smile fade I knew he wouldn't like it.
"You don't liked"? I say disappointed "no.i love it baby"! He yelled taking he's new lather jacket out and putting on.
"It looks great on you" I say and he hug me "I have a suprise for you too" he whisper and I jump out of excitement "show it,show it"! I say and he smile "you would need to wait until we finish watching the movie you chose" he say and I sigh "fine".
--
The movie was over and we stand up "Seth i have to tell you something"
"Yes"?
"Aj is moving back here" he say excited and I frowned "Aj as Aj styles as the one who broke you heart,you first love the one who ended ya engagement"! I say and he look at me.
"Jezz thanks for reminding me of my past and yeah that Aj"
"Are you serious?! And you excited on seeing someone who broke you heart"! I say mad
"Once again thanks for reminding me of my past.i don't know why you getting so upset about it"
"You know something froget it Ambrose"! I yelled and went upstairs.
Dean p.o.v
I saw him came downstairs whit a blanket and a pillow
"You going to sleep on the spare room!are you serious?!"
"Yes"! He yelled and got in the room
"You being fucking ri-diculous"! I yelled and he slammed The door,I sigh and put a his gift on the Door and went upstairs.
---Seth p.o.v
I feel bad for acting like this with dean but I just don't understand how he's gonna forgive him after everything he done to him.
The bull crap he pass through for that guy and now he's excited that he's coming back? Like are you fucking kidding me?!
I rub my face and stand up from the bed opening the door to see a black present.
I smile and got in my knees opening it but first I grab the note an read it.
Dear Seth:
I can't believe it been 4 years already baby. It's feel like it was yesterday when you trip and spilled you smoothie on me,I still remember you face it was like you saw a gosh you got so nervous,that day I ask you out and I was so happy you accepted because that day you became my boyfriend.
Seth you the best thing that has ever happened to me,you make a better man every day even if you stubborn or act like a princess sometimes I still love you because that's how you are and you know that i will always be there for you to defend you,to be that shoulder to cry on and be the reason you smile for.
No one would ever get in between us love.
This paper it's not enough for what I have to say or to describe how I feel but just know that I will give my life for you if it means that you safe and happy.
Happy anniversary
~dean
I clean the tears that escape my eyes and grab the box that was inside the bag and it was a ring.
I look up and saw dean and he give me a smile
"So what you say"?
I run to him and hug him nodding
"Yes"
I say and he put the ring on my finger kissing my hand.
"Baby am so sorely for the way I acted,it's just that I don't want you to suffer dean"
I say looking at he's eyes
"I understand baby but look the past is the past alright"
He say and before I could say anything he kiss me on the lips and I kiss back wrapping my arms around he's neck and he put he's hands on my sides going Lower and wrapping he's hands around my waist.
"Let's take this to the room.shall we"?
I give him a smirk
"Prove me how much you want it"