H&J

I brush my hair humming sucker for pain and smiling looking at my self in the mirror.
I have a white doctor jacket on whit a black v-neck shirt underneath whit some dark grey skinny jeans as well as some black leather boots on.
I put my hair on a low man bun and putting my glasses on as well as grabbing my folders when my desk phone ringed,I put my folders Down and answer the phone.
"Dr.rollins is talking.what may I help you whit"?
"We need you again"
I bite my bittom lip whit a huge smirk on my face
"What?cant handle a criminal by you self?officer"
"I can.but He needs a doctor and it seemed like you the only doctor in the world that can handle this psycho"
"Aww you making me feel special.but don't worries am on my way"
I hang out and fix my glasses looking at myself one last time in the mirror and pick my folders up leaving my office.
---
I look at the big prison building and lick my lips,getting out of the truck and walk toward the door whit officials following me behind me.
I got in and give a smile to officer waiston
"Where's him"?
He just roll he eyes and started walking in front of me and I follow him when we stop in front of a door,he opened and get out of the way so i could get in.
"There he is"
He say and I breath out and got in getting the door close behind me and that make me jump a little.
The room was dark and I just stood there when a light turn on
"Well.well.well.who we got here"
He say looking at me up and down whit a smirk
"But don't just stand there doctor.take a seat please.i want to see that face of yours up close"
I put my folders on the desk quietly and sat Down looking at he crystal blue eyes.
"Don't you hate when people just want to use you.use you intelligence so they can get what they want but for me that's selfish I mean what do we get back?hm?"
"They don't use me.i use them because am not a toy and you damn sure am smart not stupid"
"Glad to hear that.but don't you want to use that beautiful brain of yours in something that would make me happy"?
I just look at him and kept silent
He smirk knowing that He has me
He stood up and walk next to me making my heart beating increase.
"Just tell me love.don't you want us to be together"? He whisper on my ear and I took my gun out and point him in the forehead and he laugh
"Came on,do it baby.if that's what you want then go ahead"
He look at my eyes and he smile like he knew that I wouldn't and he is right I won't.
The officers came and grab a hold of him and I put my gun out
"Get him out of here"
Officer reigns say and he didn't stop looking at me.
"Am gonna come for you so we can go home love"!
He yelled and then laughed
I saw the officers looking at me
"What?"
I say and walk pass them.