Epilogue

A few weeks later.

"Boys George is here!" Nick's mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shit." I said aloud, hurrying to get myself together. I was still pantless and only had on an unbuttoned white shirt.

Nick was having the same problem as me, struggling to get himself together. Who knew junior prom could be so stressful.

I grabbed the black suit pants off of Nick's bed and shoved my legs into them, pulling them up quick as I heard George coming up the stairs.

"How are you guys not ready?" He laughed as he walked into the room. He was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. I had a matching suit only with a bow tie instead.

"We're stressed ok!" Nick yelled jokingly, now buttoning up his white shirt. He decided to contradict me and George and went with a red bow tie instead.

George laughed and helped me button my shirt up as I slid my belt on and buckled it up. My breath hitched slightly as his fingers traced my abdomen. He smirked and stuck his fingers in my waistband of my pants to tease me, making me press my lips together at him.

I looked over my shoulder at Nick behind me who was preoccupied with getting his own belt on. George's fingers had made it to my underwear waistband and were still snaking downwards. My eyes went wide at him as he smirked. I pushed him away, adjusting myself as I turned around to avoid him trying it again.

I grabbed my bow tie off of the bed and stood in front of the mirror to put it on.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs." George said, giving me an evil grin as he turned and walked out of the room.

Nick and I got ourselves situated and eventually made our way downstairs where George's parents and Nick's mom stood.

"You guys look so good!" Nicks mom said, excited. "Come here we have to get pictures quickly before you guys leave."

The parents took what felt like hundreds of pictures of the three of us. George and I got a few pictures of just us two, my hand snaked around his waist.

"Ok let's get one of the brothers." Nick's mom said. "I have to send these all to your mom Clay."

Nick and I stood together, taking a few normal ones and a few with funny poses. George was taking pictures as well.

On the final picture, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I assumed it was Nick's until I realized his hands were down in the front of him. I spun around to see Nick's dad standing behind us, his army uniform on.

"Dad!" Nick yelled as he realized too. He threw himself into his dads arms, me following close behind.

He had been my father figure for my entire life. He had been stationed in Japan for the past 2 years and me and Nick were never sure when he would be back.

We hugged him tight, like two brothers holding their own dad tight.

The family was together again. I saw Nick's parents as my own for my entire life, and as I hugged Nick's dad, I finally felt like I belonged.

Being in Nick's family was where I belonged all along.

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! FINALLYYYY

After over a year (so sorry about that), I am proud to say that this book is complete!

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did. I love making stories for you all.

Let me know how you liked it here! I will respond to all of you!

Thank you again for all of the support, I couldn't thank you guys enough.

Also! If there is any art work out there of any of my stories, please get it to me! I need to see it! My twitter is @itsclickzzz and I check my messages here every day!

Love you guys! I will see you soon with future works!