11

The trip to moonlight was dreadful, not because the road was bad or the fact that we had to stop every ten minutes because I got car-sick, but because of the anxiety my wolf and I were feeling. It was early morning when I felt Zion kissing my face, "Baby, wake up for me, we need to switch cars. Unfortunately you need to go with Luke so it won't cause suspiciousness". I nod and stretch, while moaning leaving my arms open for him to hug me, which he quickly does and gives me a forehead kiss.
Zion helps me get out of the car and walks me over to Luke's car. Gabriel is also quick to leave his car as they talk about strategy, I zone out and start looking around, seeing if I can still recognize anything.

"Alright pup, no touchy-feely. I will know. Her wolf is loyal to mine" As soon as he said that I heard a whimper from my wolf. I ignored it and just kept focusing on what Zion was saying. I was handled a bottle of water and took a few sips from it. "Make them believe that she is your mate at least until we leave" Zion finishes and walks my way, kissing my hands, my forehead and lastly he gives me a lingering kiss on my lips. 

Soon I am snatched from him by Luke, who sprays me with his perfume and earns a growl from Zion. His eyes switching from their normal color to black. He takes a deep breath and gets in his car without looking back. I know if he had looked at me one more time, the plan would be doomed. 

I get inside the car with Luke and yawn. "We would be there earlier, if someone wasn't feeling sick every two seconds" he says in a playful way and I glare at him! 
"You know, I am your future queen, you should respect me you little bitch" I say laughing and he quickly joins in. "We should be there soon, I recognize this road" it was the road I had first shifted on. I was alone, doing my usual morning work out, running my laps when I fell to the ground in a crushing pain. I could feel all of my bones break and rearrange again one by one. Every single fur coming out of my pores, my nose forming into a snout and the canines ripping at my gum. My ears turning into dog ears and my hands into paws. I could feel the pain as my nails grew extremely large and a tail coming out of my body. I threw myself on the road, wishing anyone would drive by and end my suffering, but no one did and I was stuck in half wolf, half human. My body never fully shifted. I was just there. Stuck in the between.

When it was finally over, I linked my brothers, I got up and hid in the forest. And just stood there. Not knowing how to shift back or how to finish the shifting. Turns out, there was no finished shift for me, that was my final form. For years I felt like an abomination. I would never shift in the day and when I did at night, destruction always followed. My wolf was blood hungry, she enjoyed killing and thrived of other's suffering.

I would black out wherever she took control and wake up the next day completely lost in unknown territory. Full of blood.

Luckily, she never killed anyone innocent, we often go to clubs in human towns and wait by alleys or just follow girls home and make sure they were safe, if any man approached them and tried doing something, we would take care of it because it got too far.

She always killed them, she would say that if they had the intention of doing something, they would most definitely do it again, the only reason why they didn't, it's because they were caught.

Then I met Jake. He had just been transferred from the blood hounds pack, he was to train with my brothers and go back once he was strong enough to become beta, but he was my mate and I refused to leave my brothers, so he stayed. He immediately marked me, Alexander was pissed, he felt disrespected because we never went to him and talked about our relationship, he believes we should have waited. Jake never allowed me to mark him, so I had no idea what my mark looked like until I marked Zion.
But Jake's mark was a full moon, covered by grey clouds. I would stare at it all day.
I was fascinated by it, even though it only took a small portion of my shoulder, different of Zion's, that went from my shoulders and further down my back.
Zion's mark was a wolf's head covered in flowers. That went down my spine, making it very hard to wear clothes. He says, it wasn't like that with his fated mate, hers was just a wolf head with a crown on it.
I had two small crowns adorned by roses on each side, right where my neck meets my shoulders. That was also different with his fated.