38

I woke up to the dawn of a historic day, the remnants of the celebratory night still palpable

I woke up to the dawn of a historic day, the remnants of the celebratory night still palpable. Alphas and Luna's mingled with the pack, continuing the festivities, a unique blend of joy and pride permeating the air. As I adorned myself in the regal attire and jewelry befitting my new role, my gaze fell upon a snake-like bracelet. Upon touching it, it transformed into Sandro, one of the mutts under Alexei's wing, "Your Highness" he says bringing my hand up to his lips and transforming back into the bracelet that now rests heavy on my forearm.

I was still in shock at Sandro's new ability as we stepped outside into the morning sun, I inhaled deeply, savoring the warmth. A voice interrupted my thoughts, and turning, I saw the identical figures of Alexander and Michael, my elder twin brothers, their smiles adding a familiar warmth to the day. "They would be very proud of you," Alexander said, his eyes reflecting a mix of pride and brotherly affection. "I know we are," Michael added, his grin infectious.

We strolled towards the training grounds, the three of us sharing a bond that transcended words. "Remember the times we used to play here?" Michael's voice echoed with nostalgia. Alexander nodded, "Those were simpler days." We laughed, memories of our carefree childhood flashing before our eyes. As we reached the training grounds, the camaraderie among the pack members was evident.

The grounds were abuzz with activity as the morning sun cast its warm glow upon the pack. Michael, stood before me, his playful challenge hanging in the air. "Square up, pup," he taunted, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he removed his shirt, flexing his muscles with a flourish.

I rolled my eyes at his theatrics, a smirk playing on my lips. "I'll remind your mate about those impressive moves of yours," I teased back, mirroring his playful tone.

He chuckled, a low growl escaping his throat. "You wouldn't dare."

A ripple of laughter echoed from the surrounding pack members, their attention fixed on our impending match. The energy between us crackled with familiarity, a dance we had perfected over the years.

As the first move came, Michael swung at me with impressive speed. I dodged gracefully, the wind whispering past my ears. A tingling sensation coursed through my fingers. Sensing an opportunity, I lunged forward, meeting his attack with equal force.

Our movements were a symphony of agility and strength, each of us anticipating the other's next move. The crowd watched in awe as we engaged in a dance that transcended mere physicality. Michael's laughter mingled with mine, a shared language that spoke of years of camaraderie and unspoken understanding.

Suddenly, I dropped low, executing a swift maneuver that caused the ground to quake. Michael was caught off guard and stumbled, and in that split second, I summoned nature's vines to restrain him. The crowd erupted in cheers as the vines wrapped around him, a testament to the new powers that flowed through my veins.

But Michael, ever resilient, grinned despite the temporary restriction. "Not bad, little sister," he managed between laughs. "I might have underestimated you."