23

Kallisto P.O.V.

I can feel him. 

He is somewhere out there, but close, so close. 
My wolf is quiet as if waiting for him to come to rescue her from the mental cage I have accidentally put her in for the past 2 years. 

All I can ask of him is to not harm anyone, from what Gabriel told me he often lets his wolf make the decisions now. Zion's wolf is ruthless, fast, and strong. 
He doesn't care who he has to kill in order to get what he wants. Zion is his opposite, they keep each other balanced, but if Zion is too weak to rule, his wolf will not hesitate to take over and shove his human part to the side. Using Zion as merely a host. I only heard stories of the ruthless wolf king, I wonder if as his chosen mate, I would be able to stand between him and my family, Could I take the wolf king down if it came to it?

"What is in your  mind?" Sandro asks sitting by my feet in front of the fireplace, I start playing with his hair and he puts his head on my lap and purrs. "I'm not a feline, but that does feel great," he says and I laugh, soon all the others join us. Michael brings us some hot chocolate and we just relax by the fireplace, telling stories and laughing at each other. 
It all happened so fast, I couldn't even sense him, I was immediately shoved into a corner close to a window while the others surrounded me. 

I hear him before I see him, his laugh echoes around the room and I can see Alexei with a sword and both my brothers' eyes glowing gold. Their wolves are on full alert. He growls and I realized that he cannot see me either. The boys blocked the vision he had of me. I slowly open the window behind me and start to climb out, I'm already two feet out when I'm pulled inside immediately by strong arms. The sparks let me know exactly who it is. As soon as I put my feet on the floor, I push hard against him. He stumbles back landing on the couch and smiles up at me. If he still has access to Olympus then he knows exactly how I have been spending my time in the last few days. "Interesting," He says while getting up and circling me like a predator to prey. I move back and Alexei lunches at him with his sword, he dodges the attack just in time. "If you hurt me, you hurt her" He calmly says and I hear Alexander curse under his breath. 
Zion and I are mates because both Aphrodite and Persephone intervened between Aega's plans, with that said, any pain, any wound I feel, Zion will also feel and vice versa. 

My eyes never leave the man in front of me, every little movement has me on high alert. His eyes change from black to gold, to natural brown. He is fighting his wolf for control. The warriors suddenly kick the door open and start fighting the boys, Michael takes advantage of that and lunches at Zion, they are so fast, throwing blows at each other, Michael is going for the kill always going for the kill. I no longer can keep up. I am trying to follow the boys with my eyes, follow Michael and his movements and make sure my kids are safe but are all too much. Zion knew we would put up a fight and came prepared. I try to spot Gabriel in the midst of it all, but he is not here, I call out to my wolf and hear absolutely nothing in return. We are extremely outnumbered and while we have trained for two years for this, it is not a fight we will win. I start feeling light-headed with all the chaos going around and my knees give out, and as always, right as I am about to hit the ground, he catches me, missing a fatal blow from Michael by mere inches. "Please stop" I whisper, not being able to stay awake any longer, the last thing I hear is Zion shouting as darkness consumes me. 

When I open my eyes again, I am no longer in my parent's cottage, matter of fact, I do not even know where I am. I quickly get up and stay on alert. I call out to my wolf and she finally replies, letting me know that is with me on this one. I want to walk further, but where would I go? I look around and see white walls and red flooring. A huge fountain in the middle of the room and a seat that looks like a throne. It calls out to me, I am wearing a thin fabric dress that leaves very little to the imagination. I walk to the fountain and look at my reflection in the water, the crescent moon on my forehead letting me know exactly where I am. I narrow my eyes and feel rage consume me. The walls start to shake and I walk over to the throne and flip it over throwing it towards the fountain. I know whose idea this was and I'll make sure everything is destroyed by the time I leave this hell hole. 

I walk towards the fountain, the dress trailing along behind me, I quickly rip the sleeves that create some sort of cape and look at the fountain, adorned by moons and wolves. I don't ignore the flowers that are slowly sprouting from the cracks of it. I take a deep breath and remember what hades told me. 

In Olympus, you have her powers. 

I hum and quick as hard as I can against the stone fountain, quickly breaking a piece of it. The water now running inside the room. The flowers retreat themselves and I kick another piece. I get inside the fountain, not caring if I get wet, and break the small wolf howling to the moon that spits water out. The head rolls over and I grab that before launching it at the nearest wall creating a hole in it. "Enough!" I hear and smile, she finally shows up. "Look at what you did. Do you even know what that fountain was and how long it took to create it?" She screeches and I shrug while turning around and looking at her. Her silver hair is up in a half bun and she is wearing a dress similar to what I am wearing. "This will take centuries to fix," she says walking over to the fountain again and making sure there is still water running in it. I wonder what would happen if I broke the entire thing and did not let any drop of water in this shit. 

Do it. 

I hear my wolf and that is all need before grabbing the wolf's head again and hitting the fountain multiple times with it, I can hear her screeches, begging me to stop, but I can't find in myself to do so. She tries to stop me by pushing me, but I immediately give her a shove that sends her flying across the room, I keep breaking the fountain until there is nothing left but destruction, yet my rage toward the woman in front of me does not settle. Then I realize the rage is not mine, but my wolf's which immediately has me stopping with now only a piece of the head in my hand, "What have you done?" I ask her and she huffs getting up, I grab a silver sword from one of the armors she has on display, I knew I wouldn't kill her, but I also knew that I had to leave this place with a statement, she needs to realize that I'm not the one she should mess with. I hold the sword to her neck, right where her mark is, I puncture it and she whimpers.  

"If you come near me, or my family again, and may Zeus have mercy on you because if you touch my wolf, I will take everything from you, and you will be forgotten. Forever. That is a promise"