15

Alexei knew that I would do anything to have him by my side now that he is of age, even if it meant bringing more people than intended back to the royal Pack, regardless of being queen, this is a decision that I should not make before speaking to Zion about it.
My wolf whimpers at the thought of him, we haven't been together just for a bit and we have started to miss him.

After talking to Alexei, I went on about my day trying to find a particular male, that I would love to please at the moment. The thought of being on my knees for Zion, makes my mouth water. I walk further into the pack house, looking for the Alpha's office. I never lived here, so I don't know where most of the rooms are. I try sniffing out Zion, but to no avail, my senses not being the strongest. Damn it human gene!

I keep walking through hallways until I find a double door that would most likely look like an office door. I knock on it once and get no reaction, so I knock again harder, already impatient because this stupid house has so many stupid hallways and it's honestly so stupid. 
The door was open abruptly and it wasn't whom I had expected, but he might have an idea of where the king might be. "Jacob" I acknowledge him and he squints his eyes at me. 

"It's Alpha Jacob!" He says still standing by the door and I roll my eyes. Like hell will I acknowledge his title. "What do you want, human?" He spat out the last word like it was poison in his mouth. 

Oh no he didn't 

I roll my eyes once more at his childishness and control my wolf, telling her she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, especially not Jacob. "Dude, grow up, I just want to know where the King is," I say in a bored tone and he growls at the subtle disrespect. I take a deep breath and I smell him. I hate to admit that after all these years, he still had some sort of effect on me. He smirks as he noticed and I roll my eyes once more when the door was suddenly opened by a very delicious Zion. 

I would go on my knees for this man, anytime he wants. 

Zion chuckles at my wolf's comment and tells me to come in. I know he can smell my arousal. 
I sit at one of the chairs next to Zion and Jacob takes his seat behind the table. I close my legs tightly and look at Zion giving him an innocent smile. "You were looking for me?" He says in full Alpha King mode, making me squirm in my seat. His eyes change from black to blue, telling me he is having a battle with his wolf. I simply nod, not being able to trust my own voice, but that is obviously not enough for him, as he is trying to give the pup in front of us, a show. "What is so important that couldn't wait, darling?" 

I squint my eyes at him at the usage of the nickname, it was the nickname Jacob used to call me. "It's about Alexei" It comes out as a mere whisper and he chuckles again and tells me to go on. "I want to take the mutts and Alexei, oh and Lily to the Royal Pa-"

"Over my dead body!" Jacob roars and I raise an eyebrow at him. "You can take the parentless mutts and the maid, but Alexei is not going anywhere, he was born in my pack and he is part of it and as far as I know about the law, you cannot take someone from a pack without the Alpha's permission, royal or not" He finishes with a smirk on his face and I snarl at him, standing up and slamming my hands on his desk. He quickly gets up and slams his hand on the table as well. "Stand down, human"

My wolf takes over for a split second and I growl at him, making him flinch "You benefit nothing from it, you already took everything from me six years ago, this is the least you could do!" I am now yelling at him and I don't care who hears it. I immediately look into his eyes, challenging his wolf. 

"Your highness, it seems like the people you associate with, are not aware of the rules in your own kingdom," He says still looking into my eyes and I into his. "Maybe you should reconsider your council, I am sure we can all agree that is better to have someone who is aware of the rules." He says and I growl at him again. My wolf is on edge. She will jump at him at any given moment and make the challenge official. I can see Zion from the corner of my eyes, just watching the scene unfold before him. 

Then I remember all those books my father and brothers made me read about pack law and I smile at him, "You're wrong" I say, still with he innocent smile on my face. "if the pack member wants to leave, not even the alpha can hold him, it's called freedom, enforcer to be Jacob" I refer to him as his old title and immediately feel myself being pulled backward and a hand flying towards my direction. 

"Enough! You will not harm a royal member!" Zion says keeping me behind him while Jacob is close to shifting. "And you will not challenge an Alpha," He says lowly to me and I simply nod my head "Good girl," He says again and I am once more aroused by the king. "Control your human, wolf!" That's when I noticed, that it wasn't his wolf trying to take over, but him forcing a shift when his wolf didn't want to. He will be stuck between wolf and human forever if he doesn't stop. 

I calm myself by smelling Zion's shirt as I hide behind him and getting more aroused by his smell and muscles flexing while he reprimands Jacob. 

Soon Gabriel walked in along with Micah and Alexander. "What is going on?"