17

Soon enough it was time to go back, I kept my head held high, my arm was no longer hurting from the scratch, but it had yet to heal fully. 
We are taking Alexei and the mutts, and further, with us, we have Lilly and my brothers, as much as Jacob hates the boys for being different breeds, he relied on them as warriors, because no one knew about their existence in the pack. 
he could have used them as a surprise weapon, but he couldn't step down from his little high heels for one moment in order to gain their trust, he would have the most loyal warriors by his side. 

We are outside waiting for the cars to get us when I hear the sound of bones breaking and see Jacob has shifted and immediately the brothers shift into beautiful white tigers. They stand in a protective stance in front of me, lightly growling at anyone who dares come closer. I pet their heads in a thank-you manner and look at Jacob, who is fighting his wolf. My wolf immediately lets herself show by growling at her former mate to stand down. He growls at her disrespect and the tigers take a step closer to Jacob, daring him to do anything, daring him to give them a reason to shred him into pieces. 
I walk closer to Zion, knowing he wouldn't want me to get further involved in case it all became a blood bath. 

The cars arrive and Zion opens the door for me to get in, I quickly slide in and take a deep breath. Zion walks over to a naked Jacob and says something to him, everything quickly turning into a commotion outside as I try to open the door, I see that is locked and the driver is giving me an apologetic smile, it all happened so quickly, soon Jacob was being pinned by Zion and Alexander had shifted, while Michael, Luke, and Hunter were trying to hold Zion back from shifting. Michael injects Zion with something and he goes limp, still conscious, but weak. My head soon starts to hurt and my wolf feels weak, I take small breaths and just focus on anything but outside until I can calm my breathing.

Luke opens the car door and a very frightened Lily walks in. I expect Luke to enter as well, but instead, Gabriel enters at the front, and then a very angry Alexander. "What is going on?" I ask and Lily shakes her head, while both Alexander and Gabriel growl at me. "What did he say that got them so worked up?" I try again and am met with wolf glares. 

Zion is weak, and all wolves with training are on high alert. My wolf whimpers and I just sigh feeling useless. 

They start driving and I look behind me to see Luke, Gabriel, Alexei and some other wolves I have never seen which I can only assume are the mutts running next to the car Zion is in. 

My wolf whimpers from being far from her mate and not being able to help him, but I decided that once we are outside the borders we will switch cars and I will be close to him. I close my eyes and lean my head back on the seat wondering what Michael injected Zion with and how long will it take for him to gain full strength again. 
It doesn't take long for us to reach the border, so now in an hour's time, we will be able to switch cars and I will be next to my mate. 

Sleep slowly takes over me and I yawn, curling myself as best I can to not make anyone uncomfortable. 
Soon enough, I feel sleep take over me and I just allow it, letting my eyes close slowly while taking a deep breath. 

"Kalisto" I hear a voice say and I open my eyes, to see that we are already at the airport. There is a huge full white plane in front of us and I can see the others already entering it. We didn't have to catch a plane on our way here, why do we have to catch one now? 
I look at Luke who was waking me up and he sighs "It won't be safe to do it through the land, it will only be a few hours trough plane, while land would be all day since you get sick, now come on". I get out of the car and into the plane to see that everyone had already taken their seats and are looking at me with guilt and some even with pity. What. The. Fuck?!
"Zion is laying down at the back, you should go to him," He says and I just nod not liking the way they are all treating me. 

I take a deep breath and just keep walking to the end of the plane, no one daring to look me in the eyes, not even my brothers. I feel tears forming as I keep chanting in my head to not cry and to just find Zion, he will explain things. I slowly open the gold-colored door and walk in, trying to not make much noise as I assume he was still resting, but as soon as I close the door, he jumps on me, making me let out a yelp. He starts sniffing me and I just melt into his touch. "Are you feeling okay?" I ask and he nods while purring as I play with his hair. "Let's go lie down, please," I say and he swiftly lifts me up, carrying me to the bed in the corner of the room. "Zion," I start, but immediately remember the look on my family and friends' faces and just start crying. Zion sighs and pulls me closer to him, I've let my guard down so he can feel all the embarrassment and sadness that is flooding through me right now. He starts whispering sweet nothings into my ear but nothing helps the waterworks. He holds me tighter and cries with me and that's how I know the reason for the guilt and pity looks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wheeewwww, been a while. 
So, what do you guys think Jacob told Zion?
What is Kallisto secret? 

Let me know what you guys think in the comments, I am open to ideas, even though this book is already fully written, I am still editing, so things can always show up in the chapters. 

Don't forget to vote and comment. 
Stay safe, keep reading and byyyeeeee 

-Millee