25

I need him close, I need him beside me. 

Soon as the word slipped my mouth, I felt the bed dip beside me, he quickly got in underneath the covers, but did not touch me. I could smell his fear, I knew he wasn't afraid of me, but more of what my next step would be. I was scared too, I didn't know what the next step would be, but I knew that in order to take down Olympus, I had to have him beside me. 
I couldn't do it on my own and could not ask my brothers this, as they share a twin bond and Alexander is in love with Aega, while I am his sister, I cannot ask him to choose between her or I, much less tell Michael to choose between Alex and me. 

I take a deep breath and move closer to Zion, resting my head on his chest, I can hear his frantic heart beating, he has yet to touch me, he is just laying there, like a mannequin. I chuckle and grab his hand resting it around my waste. "It's okay," I say and he lets out a deep breath, immediately pulling me extremely closer to him. This felt nice, it felt like home. My wolf purrs in delight and I smile, I enjoyed having her back and after what happened in Aega's temple, I knew we were only closer than ever. "I missed you," I say and hear him chucking, followed by a kiss on top of my head. I could feel the tingles all over and my skin rose in goosebumps. "I'm sorry for running away, without waiting for an explanation," I say and he shushes me while pulling myself impossibly closer to him. He is so warm. This feels so good. I know I have a lot to make up for. I know it won't be easy, but apologizing is always the first step in the right direction. He purrs and I giggle. The Alpha King purred. 

The elephant in the room is still there however, while I may not feel high-ranked wolves, I can feel their power and I feel Zion's power oozing out of him. I look up at his eyes and they are no longer the shade I grew to love, but a constant shade of gold, I take a deep breath knowing precisely what that means. I don't say anything, as I would be a hypocrite, but I do wonder which one helped the King and what he offered in return, "What is it, my love?" he asks and I shake my head, resting it back on his chest. "Tell me what have you been up to these years, other than driving me insane hm?" he says and I giggle kissing his chest and cuddling up more to him, he pulls me on top of him, and I let out a small squeal at the sudden movement. 

"Nothing really, just training and taking a break, you could say" I smile up at him and his golden eyes shine brightly at me. I look down at his lips and lick mine, not wanting to wait much longer to feel it on my own. Luckily I dont have to wait long and he understands the look I sent him and immediately flips us over, not wasting any time to put his lips on mine in a feverous kiss. My hands flew to his hair, hearing him groan, his hands going under my shirt, having direct contact with my skin. My body feels like it's on fire with each touch. "Please" I don't even know what I am begging for. He removes his shirt in a quick movement and that's when I see it. The mark. My mark. "What?" I ask and he cocks his head to the side, studying me, careful with my next movement. I reach to touch it and he holds my hand midair shaking his head no. I gulp and suddenly feel my breathing getting shallow. "What happened?" I whisper, but I am not sure if I want to know the truth. it looks horrible, not at all how it was when I marked him. I finally look up to his face and his eyes are no longer gold but completely black. Is like an abyss. he gets up from the bed, turns around, and walks towards the window. I gasp when I see his back and he chuckles. This man is insane. 

"What do you want me to say?" He is still looking outside at the storm. "Do you want me to tell you that I had to be tied and chained not to murder everyone in the kingdom that is related to you?" He turns around and I get up from the bed, standing before him. "Do you want me to tell you that your pretty little mark got infected when you made a blood oath with Hades and I had to find a witch to get you removed from my system but couldn't because our mark is one of the Gods and yet you did not think twice when you abandoned me or when you shared blood with another God, but I could still not find in me to blame you" The tears are streaming down my face? He walks closer and I stay glued to where I am standing.  He wipes the tears from my face and sighs. "I'm not blaming you, but you are not a saint Kallisto", then he grabs my hair and kisses me with force, making it hard for me to catch up. It was nothing like what we just shared. He takes his shirt from the floor and leaves the room slamming the door. It doesn't take much for me to hear a loud howl followed by more. He made the others follow him. 

It feels like I have been waiting on them for an eternity when I finally hear the front door open. I run to the living room and is the last person I wanted to see. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I say and she smiles at me with her pearly whites. 

"You know, I thought he would have known by now, I thought you would be smart enough to tell him, I always thought you were a very smart girl, but I guess I was wrong and you know the best part of it all is that he told me everything" She laughs and I growl at her. My wolf getting ready to fight if it came to it. "Oh shush darling, you made things easier, you're to blame as much as I am if not more" 

I can't take hearing her bullshit anymore and slap her in the face. Her head turns and she is quick with her hands trying to grab my hair, but I move to the side and knee her in the stomach, making her fall forward. "Get out or I will murder you," I tell her and she gets up smiling, then I feel it, the small sting on my leg. I look down and pull the syringe out, when I look back up, she is holding Harry's baseball bat and then all I see is darkness.