14

He will kill me

I get out of the way just in time for him to miss a fatal blow to my stomach. I glimpse at Michael and Alexei, both unfazed by this, and look over at Zion, who is about ready to jump into the arena and stop the fight.  I take a deep breath and look at my brother, I actually look at him and try to see all of his weak points at the moment, but he is faster than I can imagine and has me dodging his blows once again. 

He kicks me again and I hit a tree, quickly getting up and spitting out some blood. He looks concerned for a minute and I take that as my opportunity, I sprint towards him and kick him in the stomach, hard enough to make him double over and then I elbow his back and knee his jaw as he did to mine. He loses his balance for a second and I kick his knees making him fall and smile up at me.  "I am going to rip that smirk right off of your face!" I say and he huffs giving me an even bigger smile.  I punch his nose, hearing the satisfying crack, and he grunts, getting up and swinging a blow to my ribs, making me act on impulse and punch him on the neck, he falls to the floor and I am immediately on top, strangling him. I sit with my knees on his stomach and my forearms on his windpipe. 

My wolf is enjoying, and loving the scene. 

Suddenly I am in the air being held by two very strong arms. "hello darling" I say to Luke and he smiles, taking me away from the training grounds and a gasping Alexander. "I so won that match," I say once he puts me down next to Michael, Alexei, and Zion. Zion looks at me taking all of me in, before pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head disappointedly. 

I'm about to say that it wasn't my fault and that Alexander deserved it when I finally feel it. I fall to the ground in pain and agony as my ribs burn. My vision goes blurry and I hear gasps from the pack members, I will not go down that easy. I dry my tears with the back of my hands only to see blood on them. So dramatic Alexander. I look at my brothers who are smiling at me, assholes. "You couldn't win fairly so you opted for cheating huh," I say and he squints his eyes at me. I swear if it stains my dress, we will have issues. Zion is just staring worry in his eyes. Trying to get into my head. I finally let my wall down allowing him to feel that everything is okay and I am fine. That it was just the dramatic effect of Alexander's blow to my ribs. But the concern is still in his eyes. I take a deep breath and stand up straight, holding on to my ribs. "I am fine, just a little beat"  I hear a chuckle and quickly have Alexei by my side. "Come on, help your ma get cleaned up," I say and we walk away from the training grounds. 

"You kicked ass, miss" I hear one of the boys say while following us and I laugh. "like, I have never seen a woman fight that crazy," he says and I shake my head. Should have seen me in my prime time boy. Then you would have seen crazy. 
We reach a lake and only then do I see that one of the boys is holding a first med kit. I sit down on the grass and start washing my face. The blood almost already dried. 

"Do you mind, uhm lowering the top part of your dress, so I can take a look at it?"  The boy with the med kit says blushing lightly and I nod. Unzipping the flowery dress and lowering the top part. I prepared myself for the gasps but they never came. "If Alexei is anything like you, then this will definitely help you out." He says removing a small container from the kit and opening it up" I immediately gag at the smell and they all laugh. 

I pinch my nose and start to move away "You will not put that on me!" I say and he looks over at Alexei who takes a deep breath before nodding. And soon I am being tackled to the ground by 5 boys, holding my arms and legs while the med guy puts the sticky cream on my bruises. "I will throw up on all of you!" I threaten them, but it is all useless, as they soon start holding me tighter and I feel the cold content on my skin. "disgusting shit!" I yell out but soon the painful feeling is gone and I start to relax, just laying there on the grass. 
"What kind of drug did you inject me with, med guy?" I ask looking over at the med guy.

"It's Harry, and I didn't inject you with anything. I just a numbing like cream, it will help you heal faster" he says and I nod my head, asking him where he learned that. "My mother thought me it, she was a witch," he says the last part hesitantly and I nod. Witches are frowned upon by the werewolves, which is very stupid, because the ones I've met, are the sweetest. 

I look at all the other boys who are still holding me in place and they slowly let go. "So, you're a halfling?" I ask and he shakes his head no. Then explains that he was adopted by Martha and only joined a pack when he was sixteen after Martha passed. "Cool, well I came across a few witches, they were all very kind in my opinion," I say and he smiles at me. Happy that I won't judge him for being the son of a witch. "Why are you guys called mutts, anyway?"

Alexei laughs and sits next to me "well, all of them were rogues, they found me, I vouched for them to stay in the pack, dad and uncle Micah as well, but Jacob said no. He said he wouldn't allow a bunch of mutts in his pack" He says and I roll my eyes, Jacob is so extra, but now I see where he got the name from "So, I told him I would leave the pack and look for you" I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "But I didn't know where you were, other than you being in London. I also knew, that taking care of not only me but 6 other teenagers, would not be easy, so it was an empty threat, but he didn't know that" He says and I laugh, ah yes, Jake can be dumb "So uncle Micha and dad said that if I leave, they would leave too, because the only reason they are here it's me, so he said I would be responsible for the mutts and I have been, ever since" He says and I nod as he finishes the story. "So, you've met Harry, he points at the med guy with curls, then you have Josh", I turn to see a flower plain white boy with white hair and freckles, his surprisingly brown eyes poking out, then I look beside him and see one that looks exactly like him "That's James, Josh's brother, they are fairy hybrids," He says and I nod, that explains the paleness. "Then you have Edward and Mathew, also siblings" he points to two tan boys with dark brown, almost black eyes and silky straight hair I comment on their shiny hair and they smile, showing me some yellowish teeth. Hmm, not werewolves. Kitties. My wolf chimes in and I smile at them. I do love cats. "And last but not least, Sandro" He points to the tan boy with blond highlights. "I cannot leave them, ma. If your goal, is to take me with you, they must come with" He demands and I huff, Alexander raised a brat. 

"And if I don't?"