21

I turn around quickly seeing Gabriel. 

"One day, instead of Aega killing me, it will be you," I say and give him a quick hug "How is Cassie? And how is Hunter?" I ask him, missing my best friend and their baby who is already almost two years old and due to the circumstances I still have yet to meet the new addition to the family. 

He hugs me back, shuffling my hair "They are fine. Cassie misses you, but I didn't come here to talk about Cassie or the fact that you need to come home, but to tell you that Zion will be coming this way somewhere this week, I advise you to leave while you still can, and make sure to cover your scent in here as well. He is getting the help of witches and vampires now, he will come to get you with everything he can" 

I sigh and shake my head. Why can't he leave me alone? I saw him that day. I wouldn't have felt the pain if it wasn't mutual. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. I immediately start grabbing my things, throwing them in the bags, and packing the boy's stuff as well. Gabriel is quick to help me and get a few things in the car when we see the boys walking over to us in their animal forms and full of blood. I frown at the sight and take a deep breath to know that whatever they killed wasn't an animal. "That smells horrible, go clean and meet up out here, we need to leave," I say quickly and they all shift back. They are even faster than Gabriel and I and soon we have all of our things packed in the car. I am packing the last bit of food when I hear a commotion outside. I look over my shoulder but seems like I'm the one who heard it, so it is probably Aega again. I put on my jacket and walk outside looking between the trees. There is nothing and I'm not gonna call out to her and have her summon me to Olympus to never come back. But everything is so quiet. Too quiet even, this isn't Aega's doing. "Fuck!" I say and quickly try to get inside when I see him by the door. "Great! Another one, what do YOU want?" I ask and he shows me his yellow teeth, walking over to me. 

"Aega was right, you are very beautiful, no wonder she chose you, although if it were up to me I would give you to Aphro, she would enjoy you a lot more" He touches my face as if I am made of porcelain. I take a deep breath allowing his touch to be used as fuel to my anger against them. "I came to negotiate," he says all of a sudden, and I raise my eyebrow. I know better than to make a deal with the devil himself. "When you take down Olympus, which you will, my dear nephew Faith has seen it, which is the main reason why Aega wants to take you as soon as possible, she thinks she can change the future". He laughs loudly while I just stand there staring at him. "When you do it, I want to be spared, you see, I do enjoy my life as a God and I don't want any half-ling to come and take that from me" He growls and I keep standing still even though my heart is beating incredibly fast. 

I look at him and sigh "What do I get in return?" I ask and he smiles widely, showing me all his yellow teeth. 

We have finally packed everything and I am seated securely in the car as we drive away to the next human town. My eyes start to get heavy as the sky starts to get darker. I decide to rest my head on the seat for some rest. I know after Zion has checked the house, we will move into it again. The problem is that he won't give up until he finds me. 

I hear a sad howl and my wolf whimpers at being the reason for her mate's sadness, she's been wanting to take control for a while now, but I won't let her. She will run straight to Zion's arms. We have been disagreeing on a lot of things. The only thing we currently agree on is wanting to take down Olympus. Other than that, she pretty much shut herself off completely. I sigh and touch my mark lightly. My body lightly shivering from the feeling. Then I hear it. It had been so long since I allowed him in my head. 

I will find you

I gasp and the boys all growl at the same time, Alexander looking at me through the rearview mirror. "He got extremely strong in order to break through our barriers" I pull my legs up on the seat and sigh, closing my eyes and letting sleep consume me. 
I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs and that is fuel enough to make me get out of bed, we were quick to reach the next human town, blending with humans will be easier as their smell is a lot stronger and distracting to werewolves. "Good morning," I say walking into the kitchen and taking a seat next to Alexei, and grabbing some of the bacon that was on the plate. I close my eyes savoring the delicious breakfast treat. "I love bacon" I moan and everyone laughs. 
We all talk and enjoy each other's presence, it all feels so peaceful and I know this is just the calmness before the storm. I know Zion is close as I can now feel him and I know it won't take long for him to find us.