1: Origin

Izuku is really overwhelmed. He don't know how to handle the emotion he had right now. He was crying and don't know what to do.

Seeing his mother in pool of her own blood after a villain attack kills her. Is something he didn't want to see.

He just came back from his personal hell which is the school, ready to be greeted by his mothers warm smile. She is only the person who loves him. He had no one other than his mother.

His mother didn't talk about his father and saying he is in US for work. But Izuku knew better. Hisashi Midoriya already have his own family there. He cheated to his wife way back before they found out Izuku is quirkless.

Although Hisashi never fails to give his sustenance for him, he still wasn't present to his life. Hisashi did love him but he had his own family that he love more than him.

Hisashi did accept him as quirkless but it wasn't comparable to the love he gets from his mother.

"I'm home mom!" Izuju put his fake smile so he wouldn't make his mother worried. He expect her to greet back bur never got any response.

"Mom?" Izuku ask again as he take out his shoes. Going inside he just thought that his mother is still outside. But smelling something stink, then hearing a broken glass his heart jump.

"MOM!" Izuku felt his heart would jump to his ribcage. Going inside, he saw his mother laying there.

"Mom!" He to her and tried to move her. His hand is full of Inko's blood as he started to cry.

"I-Izuku..." Inko felt weak whispering her son's name. She smile weakly as she cried.

"I-I kn-know wh-whats ha-happening," She whisper.

"Mom, please don't speak anymore, savr your energy! I'm calling ambulance!" Izuku said trying to dial the ambulance and police station.

"I-Izuku... Promise me, you'll live..." This was what his loving mother said before she totally died in the villain attack in their neighborhood.

Everything happens so fast as Izuku tried to distract his mother keeping alive in tye ambulance. They manage to deliver him in hospital but it's already too late.

"I'm sorry kid, we did our best," the doctor said. Those words broke him down. He just look at the floor thinking what will happen to him now.

Inko Midoriya was declared dead on arrival.

"Mo-mom!" He just whisper, silently crying.

--*--

Its been a month since her mother died. He was just glad his father is still sustaining them. In the eyes of law, he was already considers as adult. So they let him to have no guardian. It added the fact that he is quirkless so saving energy for not putting him in foster care is already a good points for the police.

Even the court just casually approved his request and didn't even bother to look carefully to his own life just because he told them he was quirkless. Thats how everything works and Izuku just need to deal with it.

He got an access to all the money his mother had and use it for his mother's cremation. Good thing is the owner of the cremation facilities took pity on him. He decided to just let Izuku pay half the price.

He didn't bother to call Mitsuki as he had no energy to even talk to her. Whats more Katsuki?

He is just so tired. He had no one to support him and force himself to function. He promise his mother that he will live as long as he can handle himself. And he wanted to fulfill it.

Every night, he will breakdown completely in his room. And its affect him a lot. He don't care anymore.

He tempted to scar his wrist but his mothers words always push him back. His mothers voice keeps on ringing to his head the moment he tried to hurt himself. He don't know whether its a good thing or not. It become his coping mechanism.