12: Denki Kaminari

That article immediately become viral. Specially those article had a lot of evidence and claim thar had been proven right. It cause chaos and once again MidoriUsagi become viral. The whole internet was filled with this topic and most of them express what they feel.

Debates started too if he could be considered as Vigilantes. But even expert in laws claim they can't really file any case to him because he didn't do anything wrong. All of what he did is within the law.

While Internet is in Chaos, Izuku is in the middle Staff Meeting specially mid terms of second semester is coming. And Principal Nezu wanted to discuss about the new Entrance as well so they will have a long preparation. They have the power to now change the Exam that had been tamped because of HPSC.

Its been a long discussion what will be the Mid Term's Physical Exam for first year to third year.

"Why not use the last mid term physical exam?" Midnight asked them.

"No, thats not what I want. Specially in first year exam. Fighting with robots won't really help them," Principal Nezu.

"Why not you suggest, Problem Child?" Aizawa ask really wanted to go out and sleep as they had been in the meeting room for 2 hours.

"M-me?" Izuku ask in shock.

"Do you have any suggestion Midoriya-kun?" Hizashi ask looking to Izuku. Izuku wanted to shrink specially all of them are looking to him.

"W-well, for third year. S-since they are graduating. It will be good if their test is a group test. They will be randomize in 4 man team and will be put in a fake Mission with real people involve. It will be good if they don't know who's the people involve. The f-fake mission should caters situation that requires Teamwork, Investigation, minimalizing Property Damage, Effiecency, First Aid, Pressured Situation, and Villaon Attack? Uhm... Like a typical Rank A Missions from assigning up to reporting and making paperworks?" Izuku started. Others are noting what Izuku is saying.

"Second year on other hand, I think a mission that involve a subordination. Meaning there is a teacher that will stand as Pro Hero and they will assist them. They will do the same in Third year but them being lead by a Pro Hero Teacher. Then First year's test should only be involving of testing their overall skills both in Mental and Physical aspect. Th-thats what I'm thinking..." Izuku explain and Nezu is satisfied to it.

"So in summary First year is only assessment of their overall skill, Second year will be dealing what side kick typically deals, and Third Year will deal what typical Pro Hero deals?" Nezu asking for confirmation and Izuku nodded.

"Thats a good suggestion," Nezu said with an obvious smirk to his face. The others also smile while Izuku wanted to shrink more.

After having a base in each exam. The other Pro Heroes immediately suggest a lot of theme of each entrance exam of Hero Course. Until they finalize the test.

"Next Issue is about the Entrance Exam," Principal Nezu said. Aizawa sigh as he thought the meeting is already finish.

"We need an exam that will allow those who have mental base quirk could have a chance to compete to others with flashy quirks. I don't want to deal with bunch of children that don't have any potential," Aizawa immediately said.

"Why not a three type Physical Exam?" Izuku ask which everyone look to him again.

"First is the typical Exam where robots will be their opponent. Second Phase is teamwork like an Obstacle Race that needs teamwork, the Obstacle that both need intelligence and Physical Strength . It would be the perfect balance for Strength and intelligence. Third is a test for those who have mental quirk. Solving a puzzle in a maze?" Izuku said with a grin. The other immediately agree with his suggestion.