27: History

Izuku don't know what to expect being in front of the Boogeyman of Underworld. But Izuku wasn't someone who judge people base on rumour. Or even if he was told that its a dangerous person just because of his past.

He's been living in the grey area since he was diagnose, and knew not to really believe what the majority always believe just because its a tradition.

"What do you want from me..." He ask with wary tone looking to the man in front of him.

He snap taking Aoyama out of him but Izuku circled the blackwhip around the scared Aoyama.

"You will not take him out of my sight! Or I will use whatever I can use just to make sure he'll stay," Izuku said with finality.

"Are you sure you wanted him to hear what are we going to talk... Young ninth?" He ask with a grin on his face. Izuku look to him but he still didn't trust the man.

"Yes, I bet him being your insider already know who I was. No need to actually be wary," Izuku said.

"I see..." All For One laugh in amusement.

"You're really amusing," AFO said.

"Get straight to the point!" Izuku added. He didn't know where he could get any confidence to actually face him.

"If that's what you want," A grin appear to his face resulting for Aoyama to shake in fear.

"You're a strange kid," All For One mutter. With that, he told his story to the kid who suppose to be his Nemesis. He look to him as Izuku fall into his eyes and begun to see the memories of Nagaiki.

--*--

"A group of people with Meta Ability killed three civilian in the operation of the Police. With the Calamity of these Phenomenon, the Government decided to deal this with their own hand and  order an Isolation to all the people with this strange abilities!" Nagaiki angrily turned off the TV.

"Those fuckers! They purposely put the blame to those who have a Meta Abilities! It wasn't right! I saw what happen!" He said as he glare to the TV.

"C-Calm down, Nii-san! There must be some framing that happen," Yoichi mutter as he cough.

"Yoichi! You're really naive! The government wanted to get rid of people like me! You're too bless you don't have one," Nagaiki said and sigh.

"But I have a weak body! So I wasn't bless at all! I can't even help you in our bills here," Yoichi said as he begub to cough again. Nagaiki gave him a glass of water.

"I promise, everything will be better. And you know we might find someone with meta ability that could help you with you're illness! People these days can't even see how useful this Meta Abilities and might be able to improve their daily life!" Nagaiki said as he attended his brother.

"People tended to be afraid of something they don't understand. That's how the nature of humans, Nii-san," Yoichi said.

"I promise, I'll find a way to treat your Illness," Nagaiki promise. Nagaiki started to find a Meta Abilities that could help his brother, and helping the others by taking their Meta Abilities in the process if they don't like it. Not knowing he actually got a lot of follower with this simple gestures.

He's been trying his best to find a Healing Meta Abilities of his brother that he is willing to enter the underground and build connection, slowly creating a name without him being really aware of it.

Until one day... Something happen that he found out about it in desparation and frustration.

"More than 1 thousand people with Meta Abilities had been found dead at the Laboratory that was confirmed as part of Government's Facilities. Some of them was brutally killed with all the research and experiment that had been conducted. Our team is still getting the side of the Minister regarding to these Issue. With these issue, few People started to protest to express their distaste to what happen..." Nagaiki couldn't believe what he saw in the news. Even Yoichi was horrified to what he saw.