10: Unwanted Attention

Its been a while since Kyoka become part of Izuku's channel. A lot of things already happen. One of it is she was overwhelm on how full but organize Izuku's schedule each day.

She also found out that Izuku is Bladewoods Academy Student. She knew the school since she spend a lot of time researching for good schools and happens to stumble in that school. A school for genius to be exact.

She was also overwhelm on how fast Izuku could make songs. The only reason why Izuku had fix upload for songs is the animation. If not for this, Izuku could even upload one song each week.

Izuku had a physical combat too that sometimes Kyoka join for her training to be a hero. She found out that next year, Izuku will become her teacher if she manage to get in Hero Course.

This makes her really excited since Izuku is such a good teacher.

"Good Morning, young Midoriya." Kyoka look to who enter the studio two and saw a sickly blonde man enters.

"Yagi-san, good to see you," Izuku politelt greet.

"I just... Wanted to ask if its okay to celebrate with you and Young Bakugou. I just finish taking my teaching license. I will start to be an assistant teacher to some class starting next week so... Will you?" Toshinori said.

"Thats lovely, Jirou-san do you want to go with us?" Jirou is shock. Shw decline first but Izuku insisted its fine so she finally accept it.

Kyoka finds out that Yagi Toshinori is All Might. Toshinori slips in after they eat which makes Katsuki almoat drop his jaw. But because of Non Disclosure Contract that Kyoka had, she will not be able to tell it to others.

She still had three songs to practice after that celebration. But all in all, Jirous, whole month is definitely chaotic.

--*--

"Don't you fu--ing dare!" Katsuki angrily said.

"Why? The theme of the song is sad so we should make it slow and saw too!" Izuku said.

"Exactly! The beat should be fu--ing energetic a bit. Besides it will give the song a unique flavor. Lets make the chorus like being sang with multiple background singer!" Katsuki said. Izuku sigh and nodded.

"Fine, I'll just use this melody in something else!" Those are just one of the scenario in the studio. Kyoka also started to picked up a lot of thinks that Izuku directly or indirectly teach her. Which is one of her favorite part.

--*--

"Midoriya-san?" Kyoka ask.

"Yes?" Izuku reply.

"I just wanted to ask, do you like Bakugou-san?" Kyoka suddenly ask. Izuku frown but nodded.

"I like Kacchan, he's... my support. Without him, I don't know what will happen to me. He's been there since I'm child and I can't imagine my life without him," Izuku honestly answer.

"No thats not what I mean. I'm asking if you like him, like romantically?" Kyoka ask again.

"Romantically... I... I don't know... I never experience that kind of love. Sorry..." Izuku awkwardly said.

"Eh?" Kyoka ask.

"Like your heart is beating so fast if he's near. Or you don't like the idea of him getting in relationship others? Or you wanted to just own his attention and gets jealous if he was talking comfortably to others than you?" Kyoka ask again. Izuku flustered and wanted to shrink.

"Wh-what? I... I really don't know... I'm afraid. If... If I really love him romantically maybe he'll leave! I... I don't want Kacchan to leave. What if... What if he wouldn't like me! I'm a boy and... I..." Izuku started to cry thinking of Katsuki leaving him. Kyoka immediately panic.