18: Reccomendation

Kyoka and Denki ask if its fine for Mashirao to go in the Studio 2 that day and Izuku did gave them permission as long as Nezu allows him to go inside.

Of course Nezu gleefully accept so he could "make friends" to Mashirao's father, Takeshi. They signed an Non Disclosure agreement about it. Nezu did thank Takeshi for allowing Mashirao to become Izuku's friend as Izuku just got a social life not long ago.

Mashirao did say that Izuku is a great friend with the others and he was glad to hang outs with them at the same time learn a lot of new things and skills.

Some of their hang out was study session specially Denki needs a lot help for his studies. He is genius when it comes to codes and computers specially anything that involves electricity, but outside of it? He is struggling.

Both Izuku and Katsuki is smart and Izuku is a great teacher as he could adjust to the level of learning phase they needed.

After learning about him being MidoriUsagi because of these incident, his respect towards Izuku just went higher than it was.

"Just think of the design what kind of animal you want your character should be," Denki said and grin.

"So what song are you going to publish today?" Mashirao ask.

"Well, its a song I wrote and sang. But the animation is from Midoriya-kun," Kyoka said and smile.

"And she won't let me hear it!" Denki sourfully said which makes them laugh.

--*--

Oh oh, whoa
Oh oh, whoa
Oh oh, whoa

What's up? It's your boy Bolt
Eclipse the Rockstar (ooh)
We're about to turn up, baby
Let's go

In a room full of Eclipse's poster, the "camera" went to the bed.

I wake up every day like, "Hello, beautiful"
'Cause this world is so crazy and it can bring you down
You're too short, too fat, too skinny
Hey, well, excuse me if I think that I'm pretty

Eclipse wake up, then was pull into a Make up table, as the other animals immediately started to put make up to her. Then a bubble of too short, too fat, too skinny version of her appear then Eclipse just shoo them and wink.

So I don't care what you say 'cause I'm original
And I learned how to love me from my head down to my toes
Let 'em know, let 'em know if you with me
Hey, 'cause I finally found the answer is in me

There's some flashback where Eclipse is insecure to her body and doesn't like to be what she was. But when she met Null and Bommer, she started to gain confidence.

Whoa, my mama, she would say (say what?)
Don't you let 'em get you down
How to learn to love me

Eclipse mom suddenly appear talking to her and hugs her.

That's why I'm talking to the girl in the mirror, whoa, oh
Like even if you're down, better get up, whoa, oh
'Cause every setback's just a set up, whoa, oh
For something just a little bit better
Oh, I'm talking to the girl in the mi-
Girl, girl in the mirror
Girl in the mi-
Girl, girl in the mirror
Girl in the mi-
Girl, girl in the mirror