16: Provincial Licsence Part 2

Italic + bold = English

--*--

The two woke up early in the morning as they went to the "canteen" again. There they saw the girl again with another one next to her.

The other girl had a long wavy violet hair with violet eyes

The other girl had a long wavy violet hair with violet eyes. Both of the girls are giggling while eating foods.

"Uy hey there handsome!" The girl with green hair shouted. Izuku pointed himself as the girl with green hair loudly shouted.

"Yes! You come here!" She said with a friendly smile. Katsuki wanted to stop Izuku but Izuku wanted to go so Katsuki compromise.

"Siya yung sinasabi kong foreigner na marunong makaintindi ng Filipino! (He's the foreigner I told you that knows how to understand Filipino)" the green haired girl said.

"H-hi?" Izuku hesitantly said.

"Hello, I'm Violet Ybrehl Murasakino. Half Japanese, Half American. This is my friend, Christel Via Valdoz, she's pure Filipina. Nice to meet you," Violet said with a smile.

"Violet Ybrehl purple?" Izuku ask. Violet awkwardly laugh.

"Yeah, thats how my name works. And you can't also talk, Mr Midoriya." Violet said. Izuku realize she's right since his surname translate as color too.

"So, she just told me, your new here?" Violet ask.

"Not entirely new, but this is my first time being in campus," Izuku kindly said.

"Ahh! So nag-aaral ka sa online? (So you're studying via online?)" Christel ask. And Izuku nodded.

"Ayoko ng online class, nakakabobo. Mas maganda face to face. (I don't like online class, it makes me stupid. Face to face is better)" Christel said. She seems sour to what she said.

"What does she said?" Katsuki whisper.

"She said, she hate online class and like Face to face more," Izuku said.

"Why you're here by the way? Perhaps test?" Violet ask.

"Uhm, yeah, I will get my provincial license here," Izuku kindly said.

"Oh! Hero!" Christel said hitting the table.

"So thats why UN representative is here! Akala ko kung anong okasyon yung meron! Kinabahan ako! (I thought there's some occasion. It made me nervous)" Christel said with a chuckle. Violet elbowed her to stop as she awkwardly look to the two.

"Sorry for her. She's kinda crazy. I swear, she really belongs to asylum!" Violet said.

"Uy grabe ka naman! Sa ganda kong to? Hindi bagay ganda kong pangdiyosa sa mental! (Oi! You're too much! As beautiful as me? My beauty as fairy will never fit to mental)" Christel even pose as if she's in photoshoot. She is really theatric and funny. Just as she moves, you can tell she's really friendly and funny.