24: Bold Lesson

The next day, Izuku went to Class 1-B and analyze their quirks for Skill Assessment Test. But this time, without the expulsion threat. Izuku found their quirk interesting. Like the quirk of Kodai which is Size.

Its a good quirk for rescue and constructions. Specially she can alter the size of any non living object she could touch. So imagine how useful it was, for example, there's a bunch of rubble and debris that prevents them to rescue someone, she could just make them small.

Her quirk had some similarities to Uraraka's quirk in some use but it still had a uniqueness to both of quirks. Tsunotori's quirk also took his attention. Apparently, the girl seems not using it on its full potential.

She mostly use it for small attack when Izuku could see see could be a terrifying offensive type too. The girl also seems to be struggling in Japanese too so he offers a private tutor to her for two hours every other day. Which she accept immediately.

Shoji and Mineta's quirk too is really cool for Izuku. They could be good for support and captiving. But what really interest him is Hagakure's quirk. She seems using the quirk wrong so he ask her to go in gymnatium every Thursday to help her realize what was the wrong on how she use her quirk.

All in all, Izuku got a full analysis for their quirks.

--*--

Its the second period of Class 1-B already which is Izuku's time for his subject to class 1-B. After his lesson in Class 1-B he'll have a joint lesson for Class 1-A later with All Might.

"Lets start with this question. There are three types of heroes in hero field. And UA had these three types of heroes. Which is Eraserheads, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-A, Present Mic, your English Teacher, and Midnight, your Modern Hero Art History Teacher. The question is, whats the difference between Eraserheads, Present Mic, and Midnight? Anyone?" Izuku ask looking to the class. While waiting for someone to raise their hands, Izuku wrote the three's name

Theres some whisper on whats the difference. Awase raise his hands.

"Yes, Kamakiri-san," Izuku said.

"Uhm, Present Mic and Midnight are both popular hero and Eraserhead is not?" He ask.

"Well, you have some right that two of them are popular and the other one is not. But I'm asking about the type of heroes they are..." He said. Rin raise his hands.

"Yes, Rin-san," Izuki said.

"I don't know the other one but the type is Limelight or Spotlight hero and Underground," He said awkwardly.

"Very good! Thats right, what he said is two out of three types of Heroes. One is the limelight. These are the heroes you'll typically see patrolling outside, or those who's in Top 100 heroes. They are called Limelight. Mostly heroes that falls to this categories already had a stable fans and tons of merchandize. In this Category is where Present Mic wil fall. Currently, Present Mic is holding the rank 84 as he focus more in teaching and his Radio work. But sometimes Present Mic patrols around thus having the rank 84," Izuku said while writing the word limelight then put an arrow to the name of Present Mic.

(Canonly All Might is the only one mention to have a rank in all UA Staff. So this wasn't canon okay)

"The second type is what we called underground heroes. From the word itself "underground" they most operates underground, sometimes literally but mostly in thr dark side of our society. They mostly operates in Shadow, protecting us without getting credits. And deals mostly the side of heroics that medias and HPSC itself don't want you to know if you're not one of heroes or heroes in training in your case." Most of them was shock to found out there is a type of hero like that.