33: Play

Two hours ago...

Izuku is in phone while having a meeting with Fatgum, Nighteye, and Ryuku. Nighteye is discussing the information they got and Izuku looks like doesn't really listening.

"Are you listening, Viridi?" Nighteye ask.

"Yup! Tho your information is still lacking. The investigation is a bit slow for my liking. Sorry to offend you but you have this case for 6 months but the information you got is too little," Izuku commented.

"Boy! You seems to be underestimating the difficulty of investigation process! It takes a lot of time!" Nighteye said.

"He is right, kid. Its too hard to investigate specially if we always ended up in dead end," Ryuku awkwardly said.

"Shie Hassaikai, a Yakuza that had been globally known in pre-quirk era. But started to declined the moment quirks started to appear. Appearing to stay lowkey in underground, they are still in watch of Police Force. But you open a case because you found them suspicious. Don't you find it weird?" Izuku ask. He stop and lool directly to Nighteye's eye.

"What?" Nighteye ask in confusion.

"He is in Police Force Watchlist. But you still finds him suspicious. I admit, Police Force seems lacking. But doesn't they have someone who could detect some illegal activities? Specially if they are suspicious to the point heroes is now investigating? Does that mean, Police Force is lacking... Or someone is covering their dirt?" Izuku ask as he lean towards the table and interconnect his hands together.

"Thats a heavy accusation... But had its own merit," Ryukyu said. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki all frown.

"I will investigate this matter," Nighteye said. He also see some merit to what Izuku said. Someone might actually blocking his investigation. How else they always ends up in dead end after seeing some clue?

"This group leader is Overhaul, civilian name, Chisaki Kai. Quirk overhaul. It grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires, effectively giving him full control over matter. My resources said, he can disassemble people to kill them or reassemble them to heal their wounds. He can also do this to himself and even merge his body with others; even allowing him to use their Quirks. The chain of his organization, the only one that possess a great level of threat is the group he called 8 bullets, and two more people," Izuku suddenly said. This shock all of them as they didn't know he had this much of information

"Chronostasis. Real Name, Hari Kurono, Quirk, Chronostasis. Serving as Overhaul's assistant, he is a cold hearted, but loyal man. He feels no remorse for the harm that his master puts upon others and has no objections against his master's plans. His Quirk, Chronostasis, allows him to slow down the movements of anything by touching them with his hair," Izuku said as he connects his phone to the projector and let them see the picture of Chronostasis.

Mimic, Real Name, Joi Irinaka, Quirk, Mimicry. Mimic is the general manager of the organization, being in charge of controlling and organizing the business activities. Though he appears as a small, thin man, he is actually a tall, muscular man. Like Chronostasis, he is loyal to his master and will harm anyone who dares threaten him. His Quirk, Mimicry, allows him to transfer his consciousness into an object, gaining full control of it. The Eight Bullets that I told you all are a group of subordinates to Overhaul. Some of them work loyally to Overhaul, while others are only working for their own selfish reasons. In general, however, they work in fear, believing that they have no real purpose in life. The members include:

Shin Nemoto, Quirk, Confession. He is a very cynic man, unsure of who he can trust. Prior to joining the Shie Hassaikai, he used to be a con artist that was always aware of the truths and lies. His Quirk, Confession, makes him force people to tell him the truth.