25: Costume Checking

(Don't expect the Battle Trial this early. No decent teacher will send a kid with no prior training in a full quirk battle.)

"I am here, casually appearing from the door!" All Might said theatically.

"But it wasn't normal?" Izuku said who still in phone with Katsuki. All Might just give him a big smile.

"I'll hang up the phone now, Kacchan," Izuku said and hang up the phone and enter the classroom with All Might.

"Its All Might!" Tokage said in awe.

"Wow! He's really is our teacher!" Kirishima added clenching his fist in excitement.

"Is this costume inspired by the Silver Age of Comic Book?" Tsu ask looking to All Might's costume.

"That costume is so cool! Its giving me goosebumps!" Mashirao said with awe.

"I teach Basic Heroism. This is a subject that provides training to teacg you the basics of hero. It is also the most important subject," All Might flex his muscle a lot of the students was amaze.

"We will start to basic need of Heroes which is your costumes!" Izuku said and smile.

"Behold to your costume made according to the Quirk Report and Personal Needs submitted earlier!" All Might said, he theatically pointed where the costume was put.

"Once you're done, please gather at Laboratory A," Izuku said.

"YEAH! THIS IS WHAT I WANT! BATTLE TIME!" Monoma shouted and started.

"Monoma-kun, its too early for a battle training. Although you might have some training for some part, but some of you don't have a prior fighting skills which might lead to an accident. And we don't want that to happen," Izuku said.

"Viridi-kun is right! We don't want to lead students in clinic in second day, are we?" All Might said and laugh. Monoma stop from laughing in his theatrical position.

"Dumbass," Katsuki said which makes Monoma glare.

"What did you say?" Monoma ask with irritated look.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! We don't want to start a fight here are we?" All Might said which the smugly look away to each other. So they all went and change into their hero costume.

--*--

All of them are in Laboratory in their costumes. All of them had a grin in their faces as they enter the Lab A. Jiro, Kaminari, Bakugou, and Ojiro had a full functional costume made by David Shield himself and Izuku designed it according to their preference. It had a lot of safety feature added and really made it in highest quality specially from materials.

 It had a lot of safety feature added and really made it in highest quality specially from materials