4: In Reality

Katsuki is now in third year of his junior high in Mustafu Junior High. Its been two months since he propose the Quirkless institute and now slowly creating that place. Izuku brought a 20 hectare's land in the remote place of Shizouka Prefacture and slowly building the place where those people who had been shunned by everyone will have their own place.

With quirks, building what he want is too easy and only took 2 months just to finish the entire place. Buildings for apartments, establishments, even the essential buildings lile police station, fire station, banks and so on. The place become a mini community as heroes that Nezu had contact spread those place.

Of course Aizawa and the entire Underground Heroes immediately fill the land with many people who had been shunned by the community. There's a lot of volunteer to the community like Katsuki and his whole family, some twilight and underground hero if they don't have any patrols.

The Japan's commission tried to take over the place but Bladewoods had UN as their backings. It is clear that the place was protected by the school for genius so Commission back down. The Quirkless Institute that had been change into Hopeful Institute had been supported by various people around the globe due to being connected to Bladewoods.

The school had a line called Green Line. In this line, you can connect something to it and others who's connected to that line will help you. The line is like a give and take trade. If you put a business company in the line, those who had business company too thar was connected to Green line will immediately offer investing. If you put a game development company, those who had been in same category will definitely help. But you need to gave back by doing the same to others.

So when Izuku put the Hopeful Institute in this line, various donations, invesments, and offer was given to Izuku making the operation of the place smoothly.

Establishment was filled in and its getting better and better. Katsuki felt proud to how efficient Izuku is in making the idea thar he presented before to full functioning institute that he had now.

He learn a lot in communicating to various people who experience suffering because of Society's cruelty. It made him realize how much lucky he was being born with a quirk like him. He still the angry pomeranian that everyone knew but he totally tuned down the attitude that he once have.

Izuku on the other had had become really busy. From schooling, training, drawing, making videos and song. Katsuki doesn't even knew how Izuku manage to organize his time to do all those things.

Izuku indeed posted the song number 9 and 10 as encouraging song. One was titled as "The Climb" then the next is "I can". The two video double the views he got in any of his video. And now Izuku decided that Song #11 will be dark theme again.

--*--

Katsuki woke up suddenly in the middle of night, his phone is ringing so loud which indicates one thing. Izuku is is calling.

His phone is always silent. But he customize his settings so that his phone will ring even if his phone is silent if Izuku was calling.

"Nerd?" Katsuki ask. His voice is still hoarse because of being woken up.

"Kacchan! Kacchan!" He hear sob in the other line enough to awaken himself fully.

"Fu--! Izuku! Did you have nightmares?" Katsuki immediately took his jacket and run down of the stairs.

"Kacchan... Please... Please..." Izuku is crying uncontrollably in the other line.

"Okay, nerd, just listen to my voice okay? I'm coming. Can you hear me? Take a deep breath!" Katsuki is definitely really loud that Mitsuki woken up too.