35: Will Power

"Do any of you have an idea about this?!" Kyoka ask to Denki, Mashirao, Yuga, and Katsuki after they had a meeting to Jirou's room. Specially her room is sound proof due to her being sound sensitive.

"No. Even the plan he did for the attack, I had no idea," Mashirao said. All of them agree because they really had no idea. Even now, all of them are having some nightmares where some of the scenario in the attack where they almost die, they did die in their dream.

The spirit of Class 1-A's determination is slowly fading. As most of them will sob, some are really detach, and they don't remember how many students had a panic attack during class hours. The therapy really helps but they are having a slow progress.

They all cope out with sleepovers in Common Room which is a bit embarrassing specially they are sharing the Common room, and Kitchen with Class 1-B.

"It seems like he really wanted us to calm down. And he knew what kind of effects it might have to us, so he made this song in secret! He will premiere it later," Kyoka said and smile. Momo insisted to watch the video together. Afterall, this is dedicated to them.

MidoriUsagi had been following his schedule for songs. But there are time that he will broke the schedule like this. If he release another song later, he got to release two song in one month.

"I hope it will," Kyoka said and sigh.

--*--

Surprisingly, some of the class 1-B are in common room when Momo set up the TV. The girl squad of Class 1-B are present and some of their boys. The whole Class 1-A are right now in mess and actually been nervous.

They wait for the premiere and their phone are all in live chat that's now been blowing up.

Premiered in 30 minutes
April XX at 7:00 pm

🔔Notify me

Fight Back || Original Song || Song #23
1M waiting...

This song is dedicated for those who got involve in a villain attack and struggling to fight the monsters and can't sleep at night. Highlighted the struggles of our underrated heroes who climb the ranking through hard works.

Might as well, introduce you another member of MidoriVerse.
Show more

MidoriUsagi
Subscribe

Pinned by MidoriUsagiMidoriUsagi 1 hour ago

I hope this song will help you all, specially to Class 1-A. Being attack by villains and directly facing a person with killing intent is such a dreaded feeling. But this song is generally for those who got in same place like them. I don't know how could I help you in your struggling but I hope this song could make you remember that there are still a lot of reasons to fight those monsters that tryinv to pull you down.

👍 81M 👎 💬 ❤️ By MidoriUsagi

Comment

Live chat
Top message 👤12k Ξ X

¥2200 ¥2000 ¥1600 ¥6700...

WeinorWaerrieor🏳️‍🌈 Is there some Class 1-A here? I hope you'll like this song from our bby Midori-san 🥺

BXNLovieesss I hope you all okay now, it must be really tough right now

Creati ❤️ on behalf of Class 1-A, as their class president, thank you to all of you. I can't believe that Midori-san will really do this for us. Its really tough and we're dealing it as we could. We are all having therapy and was working on it