7: Online

r/IStanMirukuxHawks

Anonymous • 13 days ago

MidoriUsagi had a huge secret donation to Hopeful Institute

Hear me out okay? I really can't hide it so long. Recently, I've been fond of volunteering in Hopeful Institute since it was establish almost a year ago. (Around Feb 2XX2). Theres a lot of people I met there too and had been doing well.

I'm glad to see this kind of institute blooming so much. So yesterday, around 1:30 pm, (I think). I was near in the front desk cleaning the area when a mailman enters and ask for who's in charge to the place.

Aside from me, there's only a lady in front desk that time. I don't know what push me but I recorded it. (Video below)

The front desk recieve what the mailman gave me so I go with her. I knew who she was since she's one of the official in charge in the HI. Its a green envelope with touch of orange. (Pictures below)

While opening it, we're shock to see thats its a check. With over ¥138,768,000. It equivalent to 1M in dollars. There's an attach letter to the check and saying use the moneg wisely with his name bein sign to it. And oh boy! His penmanship is too beautiful. (I'm in love...) (Picture below too) So what do you guys think?

[Video of a conversation of the front desk and the writer without their faces and how they read the note]

[Picture of the green envelope that had an orange wax to sealed it]

[Picture of the note saying "use this money wisely. -MidoriUsagi" in neat penmanship]

[Picture of the check with blurred important details aside from the amount]

4.8k comments sorted by Best

AllMightStan

This is just a stunt. Don't believe it. Who's in the right mind to even donate that big? What now? MidoriUsagi is insanely rich?

ImDeadInside

Woah! Why he didn't announce it to hia twitter or Yt? Just curious

DarknessCoversLight

@ImDeadInside Because he ia a decent human being who don't want to flex he help someone.

ManlyMan

I'm also volunteering in this Institute. I can't believe my idol jusr donate something that big. I'm curious of he also volunteer there? He is really manly

INeedMoreMtLadyPic

You shouldn't tell this. Whats the point of helping if this was expose?

MidoriUsagi ✔

Please delete this post. I don't want any issue to occur anymore because of this. And don't talk to this anymore?

StuffedBunny

o_o wait! I check the account its verified this is MidoriUsagi

This post has been deleted by the account owner