34: Shoto's Upbringing

(If I wrote that they have Nomu in the USJ attack, just forget it. They didn't bring one. I just had some Idea what to do with them)

Conflagration Zone

Shoto, Eijiro, Tsu, and Fumikage landed in the Conflagration. Dark Shadow immediately hides due to how bright the flame around.

Tsuyu felt like she's getting out of breath and her surrounding is blurry. She lean to who's nearby which is Kirishima.

"Asui-san!" Kirishima shouted. He immediately supports Asui who's having a hard time to breath.

"Whats happening? Are you okay?" Kirishima ask worried.

"We n-need to ge-get out! Kero!" She's trying to make a big inhale and exhale repeatedly.

"I could help," Shoto said. He started to regulate the Ice and Tsu could finally breath and regulate the temperature of her body.

"Thanks!" She said. Shoto also tried to send ice in his surrounding but it will always melt immediately. Observing the place, it will be really dangerous to make a big attack. He also needs to considered Tsu's situation since she can't be in too hot or too cold places.

"What should we do?" Kirishima ask.

"I wouldn't be able to help thay much. Because I wouldn't be able to use Dark Shadow  in full extent due to the situation of surrounding," Tokoyami said.

"The villain knew our quirk didn't they?" Kirishima whisper.

"It seems so because they sens us here," Shoto reply. Indeed, he could use his Ice here but in limited situation because of the people he was with and the sturdiness of the surrounding. Whoever plan this really prepared enough.

"They will send some villain here, I know they would. Probably someone that would be able to counter us," Shoto said.

"Thats what I was thinking too. And we need to find the exit immediately," tokoyami added.

"I wouldn't allow you to! You'll die here..." A voice said. They all tense up on how heavy the atmosphere becomes. Its pure terror to each of them. They felt paralyze in the situation.

"A simple bloodlust and you all couldn't move anymore. How pathetic," The voice said.

"Who's there?" Kirishima ask. He felt scared and the hot temperature in their surrounding didn't help.

"I am Titan..." Someone landed in front of them. Tsu felt weak in arms of Kirishima, Shoto can't move due to the support he's giving to Tsu using his quirk. And Tokoyami felt powerless in the situation.

"Do you have any last word?" Titan ask. He suddenly pointed a gun to them which tense them up.

"I don't know exactly why people are obsess with quirks. I mean its just an extension tools that added parts to humans. But still, 99% of people could still die in bullet, being hit by car, drowning, even stab. Quirks wouldn't help you in situation like this!" Titan shoot a bullet just an inches next to them. Tsu scream, and the others paled. Its just an inch to them.

Just one wrong move, they will die. All of them felt scared. Tsu's tears is falling. Tokoyami still wanted to fight, Shoto is gritting his teeth as he can't think clearly due to how his heart is beating erratically.

"I hate people like you who have a quirk privilege! Its not fair! People treat you like a king while we are being push down to our limits!" Titan shouted like a psycho. All of them widen their eyes.

"Wait... What do you mean!" Kirishima ask in shock.

"You know! Quirkless!" Titan laugh looking at them.