36: Training

The next morning, most of the Class 1-B helped together to make a big breakfast not only for their class but for class 1-A too. They saw how exhausted the class 1-A is after just listening to the song yesterday asking their teacher if they are okay.

Izuku told them that Class 1-A just snaps in a good way. All their bottled up emotion they are carrying since the attack just burst out when they hear the song. It's a good sign of having a good cooping mechanism and might be a way to make them respond in their therapist in a positive way. And with some of the class 1-B in their group right now, at least the students had some support to lean on.

Izuku also told the class 1-B that it's not shameful to have a therapist because it's actually common in Heroes in the field. Especially to underground heroes. That makes the heroes a human too.

Minoru realize that Heroes are not really that strong as they appear to be. Yes, they are stronger than average people. But they are not immortal or an invisible being that no one can kill that the society seems to portray heroes.

Out of sincerity and of course, an empathy, they try to think of small things to help their sister class to coop out. Which is to help them today for their breakfast.

The class 1-A seems to be grateful with the small gesture of Class 1-B which really makes their whole department harmonious. Something that never really happens in the past. Mostly they are really rivals to each other.

"We all appreciate this small gesture. Thank you so much," Momo gratefully said. Awase smile and just nodded respectfully.

"We are never really going to understand your struggles you have because of the USJ. But we all agree to help if needed. We are after all in the same department," Awase said representing the whole Class 1-B.

"I hope you all get well. It must be scary," Pony said.

Minoru nodded looking at them. He looks like he is thinking of something before retreating. They all went to the dinning and dug in. Toru is like a bridge to the two classes since she's been hanging out with class 1-A too because Momo did invite her to watch an anime for free.

--*--

"I wipe out both of their information in the database. Not that they will know who they are but still, for precaution, I took down everything," Izuku explained to Principal Nezu, Aizawa, Yamada, All Might, and Takeshi Ojiro.

"Young Midoriya, could you please tell me who these two are?" Toshinori ask. Izuku seems to hesitate but sigh.

"I'm sure this will surprise you but Kurogiri is actually Shirakumo Oboro while Shigaraki is Shimura Tenko," Three people are now shocked upon hearing it.

"What?" Aizawa asked.

"Could you please repeat it, Little Listener?" Yamada asks as his voice crack. Toshinori just looked at him with complicated emotions.

"You might be thinking, All For One plans these all, but no. I conducted my own investigation and found out a lot which makes sense. Kurogiri is in a semi-Nomu right now. He is barely alive but you could also think of him as dead. Due to the accident that happens in your second year, he actually should be dead. But All For One happens to see him and tries to revive him. But Doctor Garaki told him that it will be impossible to revive him and the only option they had is to strengthen his quirk with multiple quirks to save him. All For One order Dr Garaki to do so. That's why Kurogiri is a semi-Nomu because he is still alive. All you need to do is to trigger something for him to remember everything. His appearance wouldn't come back but he would be able to come back." Both Aizawa and Yamada look like they are going to cry in happiness. They didn't expect that it would happen.