5: Fans

Kirishima is a nice guy. He wants to be a hero above all but felt like he can't. He had a lot of insecurities specially after the incident where he didn't manage to help someone during that attack.

If not for Crimson Riot, he would still be coward. But sometimes, he can't help but to still doubt himself. There's some circulation rumour about someone in their School, someone who just transfer in their third year and immediately gets popular.

His name is Bakugou Katsuki, someone who transfer in Class A immediately after perfecting the Entrance Exam. He doesn't like to interact and most people says he is rude.

He was always lonely in Kirishima's perpective who doesn't like to interact to everyone. He wonder why. But even if he express that he wanted to be alone, Girls still approach him giving him confession.

He heard that some of them was rudely rejected specially the so called leader of Mean Girls. Who wouldn't be attractive to him? Not only he had a flash powerful quirk, he also came from rich family, Bakugou who was widely known in Japan for their Modelling agency and Fashion Design Company.

But even with the rumour circulating around, Kirishima felt Katsuki is manly, he always saw him in the Hopeful Institute where he volunteer as helper for his training. Bakugou is always there talking with kids that had been abused, homeless kids, and even with his boisterous attitude, the kids loves him.

He wanted to be his friend because he was manly but had no excuse to become one. He just sigh and scroll up to internet particularly in the HeroTube checking if his favorite manliest Song Writer already post a song.

No Friends || Original Song || Song #11
2B views | Posted XX May 2XX2 | 952M👍 97.2K👎

Dedicated to those who thought having no friends was good for themselves. Try to interact because being alone wouldn't help you in crisis times...

Show more

MidoriUsagi
Subscribe

Kirishima didn't know how to react. Wasn't he just thinking about Katsuki who apparently don't like to interact to others? He look at the comment section as he knew theres always a pin comments from the creator.

Comments
Write a comment...

Pinned by MidoriUsagi
MidoriUsagi
I'll be adding new characters in next video. If you want a preview, I posted it in my Twitter. I'll be posting those picture too here in next video to my community post.

Link for the post:

https://twitter.com/MidoriUsagi/status/9610539629467211370

17.2M 👎 Reply
🔻 Show 9.3k replies

"He post a song. Uh, No Friends? I'll just check those new character next," Kirishima murmur. He sigh and put his headphone to his phone and ready to listen to the song.

Theres a couple of ads first before he manage to watch it.

People say I try too hard
People say I come off really awkward
You know I don't mean no harm
I'm just trying to be myself but