ROYAL AFFAIR 11

••••
Would you mind dancing to a prince?

"Do you drink?" Violet asked and handed me a glass of wine.

"Not really. But, this will be my first time," I answered with a smile. Her mouth formed an 'O' shape before raising up her glass.

"Let's cheers," She said. Serena and I raised our wine glass as well for a cheers.

Somehow, I felt so comfortable, maybe because Violet and Serena are with me. They're making sure that I won't feel out of place tonight. They want me to enjoy the ball without feeling so awkward.

Kapag may napapadaan sa harapan naming tatlo ay agad na binabati ng mga ito sina Violet and Serena. And some of them are princesses. Some of them will notice me and acknowledge my presence. Pero mayroon ring dinadaanan lang ako. I understand it because for them, I'm just a mere stranger.

But, I've encountered some princesses who will roll their eyes on me, showing that they don't appreciate my presence here tonight.

Pero to the rescue agad sina Violet at Serena. They will tell me to just ignore and don't mind them na mabilis ko lang na tinanguan.

"Oh no, Kuya Rameses is coming towards our direction!" Serena exclaimed. She seemed nervous.

"The Duke of Cambridge is so handsome and sexy as ever!" I heard Violet giggled.

Violet is right. The Duke of Cambridge is really handsome. The way he walks. His aura screams power and dominance. Every people that is blocking his way is voluntarily stepping aside, letting him passed by.

I can see noble women are staring at him with so much admiration. Who wouldn't admire a handsome duke like him? He's so tall, looking so manly in his royal suit, he has a tan skin, a cold aura, a pair of cerulean blue eyes, thick brows and well sculpted jaw.

Sure, every women will flock into his feet because of how charismatic he is, even though he's not smiling.

"Where's she?" The Duke asked. That question is meant for Serena, and I know who's the girl he's looking for Its Eris.

"I-I'm sorry, Kuya Rameses. Ate Erin doesn't want to come with us." Serena explained.

I saw how the Duke's expression hardened. Not pleased to what Serena had said.

"Greetings for you, Your Grace. My name is Liya and I'm Eris' friend. She's not feeling well that's why she declined Princess Serena's invitation." I told him. I bowed my head a little bit to show him some respect.

"Alright. I understand." The Duke replied before turning his back, leaving us dumbfounded.

"Duke Rameses is so freaking handsome but his attitude is not so good." Princess Violet uttered while watching the Duke's back vanished in the crowd.

"He's just like my eldest brother." Serena added.

"You're right. His Majesty got an attitude as well." Violet agreed with Serena.

I can't believe that these two princesses can praised the two kingdom rulers and backstabbing them at the same time. I was amazed.