ROYAL AFFAIR 26

"So you're my brother's slut, huh?"

"Y-Your highness...!" My lips are trembling because of fear.

We got caught. Princess Serena caught us.

"I trusted you, Liyana. I thought you're innocent and pure, but ..." Disappointment is written all over her face. "You're a freaking whore hiding in an innocent face!"

"Serena," It was Lincoln. Nang dunapo ang mga mata ko sa kaniya'y Napansin kong nakasuot na siya ng pang-ibabang saplot.

"How dare you?! How dare you cheat behind your wife, kuya?!" Napaigtad ako sa biglaang pagsigaw ni Princess Serena. Hindi lang 'yon simpleng sigaw, may halong sakit at galit iyon.

Napayuko na lang ako dahil sa sobrang kahihiyan. Sinaktan ko ang isang prinsesang itinuring akong isang kaibigan. What did you do, Liyana?

"I can't believe this is happening! I wish this was a dream! A fucking dream! Pero h-hindi e!" Rinig ko ang pagkabasag ng boses ni Princess Serena.

"I saw it! I saw it with my own fucking eyes! Y-you two are unbelievable!" Princess Serena cried.

Nakita kong napasalampak siya sa sahig habang malaks na umiiyak.

Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga ni Lincoln. I saw him walk towards his sister's direction. Maybe to make her calm.

But, how could he do that? Princess Serena is still shock from what she saw. She's still a kid and yet, she already saw the things she supposed not to.

"Serena, I will explain..."

"Don't fucking touch me! I am disgusted, kuya! Very disgusted! I am disgusted to the both of you! Especially you!" She pointed angrily at her brother.

"I expected a lot from you, kuya! I thought you love Phoebe that's why you married her! Pero ano 'to, kuya! Why are you doing this?! You're hurting my sister! I hate you so much! I hate you!" Napatakip ako sa aking bibig ng makita kong hinahampas ng batang prinsesa si Lincoln, ibinubuhos ang galit sa binata.

Mabilis akong tumayo at isa-isang pinulot ang mga damit ko sa sahig at isa-isa itong sinuot.

Pagkatapos kong magbihis ay dahan-dahan akong naglakad palapit sa kinaroroonan ng magkapatid.

Tumigil lang ako nang ilang dangkal na lang ang layo ko sa kanila.

Nanginginig ang buong katawan ko dahil sa sobrang kaba at takot. Handa akong tanggapin ang galit ni Prinsesa Serena. Ako ang may mali. Ako ang nagtaksil. Sinaktan ko siya.

"P-patawad, Your highness. P-patawad po tala—" I haven't finished my word yet when I got cut off by a strong slap coming from her.

"Shut up, whore. I don't need your fucking apology! I won't fucking accept it you traitor!" She angrily spat.

Isang malutong na sampal ang muli kong natanggap mula sa kaniya. Sunod-sunod na bumagsak ang luha ko. Ang sakit. Ang sakit-sakit.

"You're a slut, a whore, a cocksucker! Does it hurt to be call names? Accept it, bitch, because you fucking deserve it." Mariin niyang saad bago ako itulak dahilan upang mapasalampak ako sa sahig.

"That's enough, Serena." Rinig kong mariing saway ni Lincoln.

"Don't you dare stop me, kuya. Alam mo ba ang ginawa mo, ha?! You will ruin your reputation once the council find out about your affair with a fucking maid! You'll also hurt my sister big time, kuya! You know how much I love my sister-in-law! You know how much I want her for you! And now you're protecting this whore?! She's just a maid, kuya! There's nothing special about her!"

Mariin kong kinagat ang ibabang labi ko nang marinig ko ang mga mabibigat na salitang iyon mula kay Princess Serena. I know, I deserved it. Accept it wholeheartedly, Liyana. She's right. There's nothing special about you.

"Are you even thinking before you decided to fuck her, kuya?" Nang-uuyam na tanong ng batang prinsesa.

"Your mouth, Serena." Suway ni Lincoln sa kapatid.

"I'll say what I want to say. You can't stop me." Matigas na saad ni Princess Serena.

"Liam? Serena? Are you guys fighting?"

Halos gusto ko nang magpalamon sa lupa nang biglang lumitaw si Queen Phoebe.

Inangat ko ang ulo ko, agad namang dumapo ang mga mata ko sa mahal na reyna. The legal wife.

Bahagyanh nagsalubong ang kilay niya nang makita ako. She looks so confused.

"Liyana? Why are you here?" Nagtatakang tanong niya.

No one answered her question. Silence enveloped us. My hands started to tremble.

"Your majesty , you need to know something." That was Princess Serena. She's crying while looking at the queen until her gaze landed on me.

"What is it? Wait. Why are you crying, Serena? What's really happening here? Please enlighten me."

"That maid—" Princess Serena pointed at me before pointing her finger to his brother. "—they're having an affair, Your majesty."

Mariing kumuyom ang palad ko.

"W-what? That's not true right?" Nanginginig ang labing saad ng reyna. Hindi nakaligtas sa mga mata ko ang paglandas ng mga luha mula sa mga mata niya habang nakatitig kay Lincoln, naghihintay ng kasagutan.

"Tell me, Liam! That's not true right? You're not having an affair with a maid, right? You did not cheat, right? Tell me, Liam! Please tell me!" Queen Phoebe started sobbing when she did not hear any response from the king. Silence means yes.

"No! You can't be, Liam! You can't do this to me!" She started shouting while pulling her hair.

Nakita kong tumakbo papalapit si Princess Serena kay Queen Phoebe at niyakap ito habang umiiyak.

"I know you love me! You can't cheat on me! I don't believe this! A-ayoko!" Queen Phoebe voice cracked. She's really inlove with the king.

I remember her kindness towards me. She defended me fron her sister, she let me borrow her clothes.

And this is how I pay her back? By stealing her husband? I am heartless. Ang sama-sama ko. I ruined everything. I am the villain of their fairytale-like love story.

"Oh my! You're bleeding! Kuya! Please save her and your baby!" Princess Serena started to panicked.

"N-no, my baby!" Queen Phoebe started to panic as well.

Nakita kong mabilis na dinaluhan ni Lincoln ang reyna. He carried her in a bridal way and left.

Another tears fell from my eyes as I saw him walking away with her in his arms.

Ako at si Princess Serena na lang ang naiwang mag-isa sa loob ng kwarto ni Lincoln.

"Remember our conversation last time, right? About the mistress?" She asked while glaring at me.

"A mistress should be punish. Just wait for your punishment, slut." She uttered before storming out of the room.

I need to leave this place. I need to protect my child.