~003~

The next day, the only thing that made her wake up in joy was to hang out with the Alice and Henry. Especially Henry.

It was 10:00 in the morning when the girl got up out of bed and looked in her mirror and noticed a cut on her lip from the event of her father slapping her last night.

If anyone thought that was bad... Cordelia will tell you that there's worse punishment to endure.

Cordelia got dressed and was about to leave but got stopped by her father. "And where do you think you're going?"

"To the Creel's House. I was going to hang out with them today."

"I don't remember you telling me that-"

"I agreed with it last night before leaving their house because Henry said-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT- sorry... Work just has me on high alert. Especially with you being-"

"Yes, I know Dad. And I promise they won't know anything about my powers."

"Alright, fine. Just make sure to be at the Lab at 2 for your training."

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU FATHER! I promise I will be there at 2:00." Cordelia had hugged her father before running over to the Creel House.

The door opened before Cordelia could knock on it to reveal the one and only, Henry Creel. The two twelve year olds hugged each other like they've hadn't seen each other before.

Alice snuck up behind them and coughed to their attention. The girl and the boy pulled away from the hug awkwardly. They've just met so how come they'd miss each other that much when they barely know each other.

"Hi, Cordelia. I missed you a lot! You have no idea what it's like being around this kid." Alice said hugging Cordelia.

Henry threw his arms up in the air which caused the girl's to laugh. Entering the living room, Victor turned around and exclaimed.

"Cordelia! How great it is to see you here again. Where's your father?"

"Oh he's busy. Work stuff at the lab, ya know."

"Aw that's too bad. We were gonna have him over for breakfast." Victor said as he went inside the kitchen to help his wife set the dining table.

Alice sat down on the floor and played with her dolls while looking at the tv in front of her. Henry grabbed Cordelia's wrist so he could see her face.

"What happened?"

"It's nothing. I just uh- accidentally hit my face on the side of my dresser. It's fine."

"It doesn't look fine-"

"HENRY! Stop hogging Cordelia to yourself! I want to be with her too." Alice complained as she looked up at the two pre-teens.

Henry noticed him still holding Cordelia's wrist as he chuckled, dropping her wrist.

"Breakfast is ready!" Virginia called out from the kitchen. The three kids zoomed inside the dining room area as fast as they could.