~007~

Needles, procedures, tubes, wires. All of what she had been connected back to. Cordelia always had this done but things have been more advanced now.

The brown eyed teenager woke up to see a nurse, her father, and him. Henry. Her father helped her sit up as she looked around.

"Little one, you're back. I thought I'd lost you!" Dr. Brenner said as Cordelia was confused by what he was saying.

"Lost me? You're the one that made me into this... this monster. So how could you have lost me when there was no care at all. Huh?"

"You were in a coma... for five years." Henry spoke up as Cordelia looked up at the boy she once knew.

Anger. Distress. Anxiety. Multiple emotions running through her body system that was too hard to push back.

"What do you mean-"

"Never-mind that now, today is a big day. A day full of fun." Dr. Brenner said as he put his hand on his daughter's shoulder.

...

The rainbow room. Cordelia saw herself in the mirror shocked by how old she looked. Although she was only seventeen, she hadn't seen anything of anyone or herself since she was twelve in Spring 1967.

"Everyone please meet your sister, 000." Dr. Brenner said as Cordelia interrupted him.

"It's Cordelia... not 000."

"Well I said you're 000 so... you are 000. Now 001 will you show 000 around." Cordelia looked over to see 001 who was Henry.

The brown eyed girl looked at Henry as she scoffed. "I know where everything is-"

"Yeah but things changed since you were in your coma. So go on with 001, little one." Dr. Brenner said with a smile as Henry opened the door for her.

The two were walking around in complete silence. It was like death. The two kids who once knew each other were now like strangers.

"000- Cordelia... I'm so happy that you're back. You had no idea how much I-"

"Shut it. Look don't act like everything is okay. I don't care if I was in that coma but the good thing was that I didn't see you." Cordelia said backing Henry to the wall.

"You don't mean that-"

"I don't mean what? That I care for you? You literally murdered Alice and Virginia! And left your father to take the blame- I mean he was a complete ass- BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED THEM FOR LOVING YOU WHEN I'M HERE WITH AN ABUSIVE AND SHIT FATHER WHO HAS BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT THINKING OF ME AS HIS LITTLE MONSTER!"

Henry was taken aback as he gulped, still being pushed back to the wall. Cordelia's eyes turned bright red from her emotions raging.

"Y-you saw that?! H-how?!"

"I'm way more powerful than you think Henry- 001. More than anyone can possibly think. They did nothing but try to care and love you. My father says he loves... but ends up abusing me. So love? It's bullshit. Just like me thinking I could actually love someone... like you."

Cordelia said as she stormed off. Henry exhaled shakily as he glanced to his left, seeing Cordelia leave.

He didn't mean to do any of that. He was tired of the bullshit his family had hidden in them. The mirrors suddenly turning from them to himself.

Henry sniffed, trying not to show any sign of weakness as he walked to the right to go back to his room.

Even the things that have not yet been discovered from the hidden, always is revealed in the end. It's something that is a shock to everyone once the word gets out. One broken heart is one thing, but two broken hearts is true torture.