~009~

Gasping awake, Cordelia found herself in the medical clinic room with wires to her head. She didn't mean for any of that to happen. But she couldn't have anyone else with powers like herself. She did what she had to do.

"Hey, hey, you're okay! I'm here! You're alright! I'm right here!" Henry held Cordelia in his arms as she was sobbing in his arms, apologizing for everything.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean- I didn't mean to do anything! I'm sorry! I hurt you and I'm sorry!"

"000- Cordelia... it's okay. I promise. I'm sorry too."

The two were held in this position for a couple minutes. They've finally forgiven each other for their mistakes. Arms wrapped around each other. Taking in the comfort of one another.

Cordelia grabbed Henry's hand, turning it over to lift his sleeve. 001. Henry did the same as he saw the number his Cordelia had. 000.

"This is all my fault-"

"Cordelia stop! This is not your fault!"

"IT IS! I was stupid enough to tell my Dad- Brenner... about you having powers. Because I'm worthless and see everyone can see that! My own father cares more about his experiments than me so I should just disappear off this world!"

Henry put his finger under Cordelia's chin, lifting it so she's looking up at him. "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Stop talking about yourself that way. You are not stupid. You are not worthless. And for Papa- Brenner to not have you as priority... that's so fucking stupid. The actual stupid one is Brenner, not you. And don't you even think about disappearing because no matter what we've been through... I cannot even process what everything would be like without you."

The two smiled, staring in each other's eyes. Henry brought Cordelia's face closer with his finger still on her chin. Centimeters apart. The energy in them searching for the other, building up all of it.

The door opened as Martin Brenner walked in. "Fucking cockblocker!" The two nineteen year olds yelled in their own mind as they pulled away from each other.

"000! You're awake! Good. Now tell me what in the world happened?!"

Henry stood up in front of Cordelia's hospital bed out of protection. "What the fuck do you want, Pa- Brenner?!"

"Language, 001... Can't I just check in on my own daughter. Now 000-"

"Didn't I say my name is Cordelia, not 000?!" Cordelia clenched her jaw, deadly glaring at her father.

"Y-yes... Cordelia. Now tell me why you would do such monstrosity like what you did."

Silence filled the room as Cordelia played with her fingers. Henry stood next to her, rubbing Cordelia's back. Dr. Brenner took notice of this as he yelled.

"TELL ME WHY?!"

Cordelia flinched as she looked up at her Dad, eyes turned the color of dark red. Dr. Brenner was blasted out the door to the white wall in the hallway.

The long blonde haired young woman walked out of the clinic room, standing in front of her father who was backed up to the wall. Cordelia tilted her head and pouted.

"Aww are you scared? Good. You have every right to be. Although I was somehow born with these powers... you were the one that made me this monster. Now you wanna know why I did such an act of monstrosity? Let me show you why." Cordelia stated as she grabbed Henry's hand with one hand and the other hand she held in front of her father's face with her fingers extended, using her powers to show them the memory.