~010~

1979

It's been five years. Five years since Cordelia had that 2nd incident. Five years since Cordelia and Henry were planning their escape. Five years since Brenner decided to experiment more on his own daughter. Five years since Henry and Cordelia were sane.

All these years have finally been getting into their brains. Henry has something called a Soteria. It blocks his powers. Cordelia has a chip inside her neck, almost like the Soteria, but by whatever given chance, she still has her powers. The chip was a tracker.

After that day of Cordelia's great monstrosity, everything in Hawkins, Lab changed. Dr. Brenner agreed to not create any more beings like her. Cordelia herself was already dangerous enough.

Cordelia and Henry were orderlies. Henry a normal human orderly just like the others, however, Cordelia was an orderly but also an experiment. Instead of her being in a hospital gown, she wore the orderly outfit. All white. She hated it.

She would give her father his orders like coffee and his usual breakfast. She would help train the children in their superpower sense. But it all hurt her.

Brenner experimented on Cordelia again, but not to create more like her. To see what her power could help in this world. He used his own daughter's power to the best of himself, he used Cordelia as a sign of punishment for the other children.

The screams and shouts for help always stayed in Cordelia's mind. However the two original experiments were now at the age of twenty-four, an issue occurred from the numerous of concussions and comas that Cordelia received. Somehow she aged slowly from that. Possibly from the chemicals that her father had repeatedly injected in her skin.

Now the setting is in the Rainbow Room. Kids playing with toys, cheating their way by using their powers. Cordelia- well now more known as 000 was sat at the chess table with 010, who groaned at the end of the game.

"UGH! NO FAIR! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS GAME?!" The little blonde haired boy stared at 000.

"I've been playing this game for a long time, buddy. Plus... I'm just SO great at chess." 000 chuckled as the door opened to be Brenner, except it was little 011.

The girl looked panicked. The look on her face reminded 000 of something... of what she personally felt all the time in this place, alongside Peter aka Henry or 001, whichever name you prefer. Speaking of the devil...

"Well, well... Look who finally decided to join us." The wavy blonde haired young man said, putting his hands behind his back. "Cocky bastard." Cordelia thought to herself.

"Someone's a sleepyhead this morning."

"Where am I?"

"You're in the place that's even worse than hell." Cordelia muttered under breath but loud enough for 011 and Peter to hear.

"Ahem. Language, 000. You know better, hm." Peter said, humming in response. "How did he get so hot." Cordelia thought to herself for the millionth time. This place makes you deep in thought but also talk to yourself, probably explains why everyone is so messed up in here.

"I guess you're still no awake, huh." Peter said to 011 until Cordelia heard a voice in her mind.

"You're not so bad yourself, darling." Peter didn't even utter a word as he smirked at his best friend. Cordelia internally screamed as she started collecting all the chess pieces to clean up.