~015~

"Cordelia."

Henry kept saying her name as she remained quiet until Eleven got here. She's not in the mood for talking—mainly to him. Her mind constantly raced between that night with Henry, but also flickers to Henry's dead body on the floor of her old house.

She's always been afraid of the monster inside her, that is herself. She's been afraid by how much power she can control. She's mainly been afraid of hurting someone she never meant to hurt...

"Cordelia." Henry gritted his teeth as Cordelia covered his mouth at the sound of a door opening. Hearing quiet footsteps, Henry and Cordelia caught a glimpse of Eleven as they made their way towards her.

Steam hissed as Eleven gasped, bumping into Henry in the process. "Quiet. Follow me." Henry whispered as Cordelia grabbed Eleven's hand.

Walking over to a vent pipe, Henry used his strength to take the gate off, grunting in the process. Cordelia was too stunned to speak by this, causing Henry to look up at her with a smirk.

"Now, it's going to be a bit scary in here, but this, this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods. Cordelia will go with you and make sure everything will be good and safe."

Eleven's breathing hitched, as well as Cordelia's by Henry's response. Cordelia's eyes teared up as she knew what Henry was saying.

"But you're too big. You can't..." Eleven said as Henry grabbed ahold of her hand.

"I'm not going with you, Eleven..." Cordelia zoned out as her mind constantly brought forth flashbacks of her and Henry.

Their first encounter...

The first moments spent together...

The moment of finding about each other's powers...

Their first kiss...

Their first... everything. He was her everything, and she was his. They've experienced many firsts together. Now for all of this to come to an end, if she escapes with Eleven.

Cordelia was pulled back into reality when Eleven grabbed hers and Henry's hand. "You helped me, I help you."

Henry smiled as Cordelia looked confused and somewhat scared by what occurred. She has no idea what's going on, and whatever Eleven needed to help Henry with... that was something that would get out of control.

...

Once Eleven was getting the strength and trying to contain her excitement of being able to escape with the two people she thought of as family, Henry told Cordelia everything that's happened.

"Wait- she's gonna take the chips out of both us? You'll have your powers back? HOLY SHIT WAIT-"

"Yes love, I'll have my powers back and don't worry she'll take the tracker out of your neck. Should've thought of that before- BUT look we can escape together, be free, live our lives together and have nothing or nobody tear us apart."

Cordelia goofily smiled as Eleven stood by them, showing she was ready for what was to be done.

"Remember, you can't hurt us more than they already have." Henry spoke up as he smiled at Eleven and Cordelia.

These words brought some kind of peace in Eleven as she held both her arms out to get the chip/tracker from their necks. Henry and Cordelia squeezed each other's hands due to the pain as Eleven grunted as she stopped using her powers. Both chips flew out of their necks onto the cold, hard floor.

"Huh. Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble." Henry smirked as Cordelia felt a new fear inside of her. The Monster was not only living inside of her—apart of her...