~16~

Eleven brought her arms out in front of her as she used her powers to send Henry and Cordelia to the wall. The two of them groaned as they glanced at each other, before glaring hard at Eleven.

All three of them walked towards each other, keeping a dead stare on one another. The thing was that it was two against one. Henry and Cordelia have used their powers for a long time, they could easily take Eleven down.

All three of them aim their arms at each other as Eleven was stumbling due to the power of Henry, but Cordelia's energy powers too.

Eleven struggled but suddenly found her strength as she fought back, but Henry's and Cordelia's powers combined took Eleven's powers out as she hit the doors of the Rainbow Room, groaning from the impact.

"Your turn." Cordelia whispered in Henry's ear as he smirked at her. He tilted his head as Eleven was sliding across the floor, screaming in pain as she was now levitating in the air.

Henry brought his arm up as his fingers extended as Eleven couldn't breathe and was bleeding out. "It wasn't supposed to end like this. Your turn now, darling."

Henry lowered his arm as Cordelia took over and used her powers to drain Eleven's energy and life. She didn't like this because Eleven was special and unique, but the minute she had turned her back on them by not joining, that consumed Cordelia leading the power to control her...

Letting that monster inside of her finally snap...

Cordelia's hand turned to the claw-like hand as she swiped her hand in the air, causing Eleven to have a gory deadly scratch all over her body. Little Eleven screamed loud in pain as she could see the light.

Cordelia smirked as Henry was shocked by this. Not only did he find that hot, but he never knew of that monster that lived with Cordelia... the monster being his lover. He wasn't afraid, he knew what it felt to be a monster...

But a monster of this monstrosity was something he found power and respect for Cordelia. He promised again that he will never treat her the way her father had, that he would love and protect her with all his being. That's what scared him, but he finally accepted it.

Cordelia felt a great wave of power through Eleven as the little girl used her powers to blast Cordelia back to the wall, damaging her head a bit as blood ran from her head.

Henry was full of rage and vengeance now as he saw Cordelia hurt. He needed to end this... once and for all. But Eleven was quicker to react than he did as he was flown back to the wall next to Cordelia.

The two of them groaned as Eleven's power grew more as she walked towards the two people she thought she could trust with her whole being. Cordelia and Henry make way to grab each others hands as light travelled through the both of their veins, down to their hands as they made a pact. They made a vow to always fight...

Fight for each other. Eleven stopped in her steps as she brought her arms up, destroying Henry and Cordelia. The dust-like particles and energy blasts bursting from both of them as they screamed in excruciating pain.

Eleven terrifyingly screamed as she let all that power and rage out as Henry and Cordelia had suddenly disappeared... nowhere to be found...

Eleven had recollected herself as the lights stopped flickering and the doors to the Rainbow Room opened, revealing Dr. Brenner.

"What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Dr. Brenner yelled as he felt a wave of deja vu as he had been through the same situation but with his own daughter, Cordelia.

He looked at the entire room in search for Cordelia, his daughter, and Henry Creel. Nowhere to be found as he stared back at Eleven as she breathed heavily and fainted due to the extent of her powers.

~

Lightning strikes both Henry and Cordelia as they scream and yell in pain. Their skin burning and ripping off like they're the damage parts of this world.

The two of them landed in a world so different from what they were in. This was the world that they created, the world that they made the pact too, the world where all of their creations and plans were set.

The two of them got up as Cordelia covered her face due to the huge scar that appeared across her face. Henry looked at Cordelia as he pulled her in his embrace—never wanting to let go of her.

He brought his now damaged hands up, grabbing Cordelia's face as he ran his thumb over the scar on Cordelia's face. She winced, holding back tears from pain but also from the fact that they lost.

The both of them had lost to a kid. A kid with extraordinary talent of power. A kid that barely knows anything of the weaknesses, strengths... and risks of holding this kind of power.

Cordelia brought her hand up to Henry's face, causing him to wince too since he appeared more damaged than she had been. Cordelia closed her eyes as the power within her released, bright light surrounding the two of them as their damaged selves repaired turning back to their original selves.

Her powers healed them both, except for Henry's monstrous claw-like hand—similar to Cordelia's. The blonde haired young woman only had the scar left on her face. It was too horrible and bad to heal.

Henry brought Cordelia in for a long passionate kiss as she kissed back, not wanting their lips to leave. The energy from the two of them burst throughout this entire world they have created together. Monsters, shadows, everything they have planned was coming to life. Just like they've always wanted.

The both of them pulled back, smiling at each other as they held hands, looking at their world together.

"Monstrosity together?" Cordelia glanced up at Henry as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Monstrosity together." Henry said as everything they've created shouted, growled, and was in great cheer and vengeance to see what happens next. The two of them overlooked their world, squeezing each others hands while smirking.