03

Techno watched the girl run off, smiling happily to himself before realization hit him and let out a quiet groan. He had forgotten to get her name.

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

He sat down with a huff before turning on his PC, waiting for it to boot up before typing a message into a discord server he was in with his closest friends.

Pig man
anyone down for bed wars?

Dadza
Mate it's super early for us
Kristen will scold me for playing this early
plus I doubt anyone else is awake

Dirty crime boi
yea

Child
yea

Dadza
ofc you little shits are awake

Child
are you joining or not Phil?

Dadza
yea gimme a sec

The call started really loud but got quieter the more it went on, Philza being the first to leave after being scolded by Kristen, then Tommy after also being scolded by Kristen, who said  he needed a lot of sleep and shouldn't be up this early. She also scolded the other two for encouraging the bad sleep habits on the child but knew they wouldn't go to sleep even if she said so.

"You seemed distracted today Techno" Wilbur pointed out.

They stopped playing bedwars, and decided to just chat a bit. Wilbur figured if Techno was suggesting chatting then he needed to talk, but Wilbur also knew Techno wouldn't want ask to talk about something that was bothering, so he decided to bring it up himself to help the man out.

A sigh came through Techno's end as he murmured a small "yea..."

After a few moments if silence Wilbur spoke up again, "would you want to talk about why?" he asked softly, failing to hide the slight worry in his voice.

"I met a girl..." Technoblade said under his breath, already know the reaction of his british friend.

"a girl?!" Wilbur ask excitedly, the worry in his voice quickly transforming into glee. "The Technoblade has met a girl!"

Techno chuckled softly "Not like that Wilbur"

"Oh... does she not like you back?" Wilbur asked failing to hide his disappointment.

"No no I mean, I don't like her like that, and she does like me I believe just, I forgot to get her name and I don't know if i'll see her again" Techno said, letting out a sigh for what felt like the 100th time.

"L"

"Tommy how long have you been here?!" Wilbur shouted in surpise, earning a scoff from the younger one.

"I've been here for awhile dipshit" Tommy retorted, the sleepy in his voice not going unnoticed of the older boys.

"Tommy go to bed." Techno demanded, amusement laced in his voice.

"Before we get Kristen" Wilbur added, smirking despite the others not being able to see him.

A groan was heard before Tommy bid the two goodnight and left the call. Wilbur chuckled and shook his head before turning his attention back to the other man.

"Where have you been meeting her at?" Wilbur asked, determined to get his close friend back to the one girl who seemed to catch his attention.

"This pond that's like a five minute walk from my house, we've only met twice" Techno answered, resting the side of his face in his palm.

"Then go back there" Wilbur suggested, that sounded almost like a demand.

"What if she's not there?"

"Wait"

"and if she doesn't come?"

"go back another time"

"and if the process repeats?"

"Well Techno if that happens I guess you just have to ask yourself a question."

"which is?"

"What are you afraid of, Techno?"

The question hits Techno like a bag of bricks. Even though he could infer what was meant by the question he still asked for clarification.

"Techno you're making excuses to not go back, poor excuses if I may add, but you clearly want to see her again. You're contradicting yourself. So why are you afraid to see her again?"

Techno pondered Wilbur's question, it was a good question.

"I think i'm afraid of catching feelings" Techno admitted quietly. Unknowingly to him Wilbur was smiling proudly on the other side of the screen.

"I know Techno."

"What do I do?"

"You go back, and if she's there you get her name, and a way to contact her."

"and if I catch feelings?"

"Then you catch feelings Techno, it won't be the end of the world"

"You're just saying that because you want me to go all soft like you"

"Perhaps"