011

I heard there was a sacred place...

ꪶꪮ ꪑꫀ ;)

*Lore*

Technoblade stopped in his tracks upon seeing an unfamiliar figure standing on the beach, watching the waves.

Cautiously he got his sword out, approaching the figure.

"Hallo?" Technoblade said cautiously, watching as the person jumped up and spun around.

("wow I just got deja vu" Techno muttered under his breath)

The girl got out a note book, scribbling before handing it to Technoblade.

Hi

"oh, you're like Callahan" Technoblade said mostly to himself. "Who are you?"

I dont know... all I know is my name is Kioshi

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I just woke up, here on the beach, and I can't remember how I got here

"you're like if Callahan and Ranboo had a child"

Callahan? Ranboo?

"yea, you should meet them. Anyways, bye" Technoblade said before walking off.

Kioshi ran up in front of Technoblade, holding her hands up to signal him to stop.

"what?" Technoblade asked curtly.

Kioshi looked down sheepishly before writting something.

I know this is a lot to ask... but will you please help me?

Technoblade eye'd her suspiciously.

"Well you haven't necessarily done anything wrong to me." Technoblade said thinking for a moment. "Alright let's go"

Kioshi jumped in excitement, following after Technoblade.

*Lore over*

"Alrighr chat we're gonna stop here for now" Techno said, stretching in his chair.

Techno had been live for three hours, Kioshi just joining at end. As he began saying goodbye to his chat he saw Kioshi get up and walk over to him.

Tell chat I said bye!

"Chat Kioshi says bye"

The chat went wild, as they did every time Kioshi would even breathe. After ending live stream Techno turned to face Kioshi.

Kioshi was absent mindedly running her fingers through her hair, frowning when some strands came out, tangled on her fingers.

Techno watched as Kioshi went to the trash to throw them away.

"Have you been feeling well?" Techno asks, concern laced in his voice.

Kioshi shrugged before walking over to get her tea. Techno frowned at her answer.

"Kio you need to take care of yourself" He said, as the girl drank down the tea.

Techno sighed at her lack of an answer.

"Kioshi."

This got her attention as she turned towards him. Sighing she walked over and wrote something down.

Don't worry about me Tech! Now come on lets go to the market (ω^)

Techno sighed before standing up. 'It'll be okay' , he assured himself, 'A few strands don't mean anything.'

Techno and Kioshi walked down the aisle's together, looking to see if there was anything they needed.

They liked shopping together, it made something that was typically boring, fun.

Kioshi's eyes lit up as she noticed the sweets aisle, tugging on Techno's shirt she pointed to the aisle excitedly.

Techno laughed "okay you go down that aisle, i'm gonna go check to see if they have any thing I need in this aisle" He said pointing to the aisle beside the sweets.

Kioshi nodded and rushed down the aisle, Techno laughing softly while shaking his head.

While walking down the ailse Techno heard a shout, he wasn't usually nosy nor liked to eavesdrop but the guy was so loud he couldn't help but hear.

"Hey!" The man shouted words slurring slightly. "Watch where ya goin'!"

Techno continued to browse through the sauces, he needed ketchup.

"Well?! Aren't ya gonna apologize?!" The man shouted again.

Techno stopped. 'it's not Kioshi right? No, surely not nobody would yell at her' He thought genuinely. To him, Kioshi was really sweet and nice looking, someone nobody could stand to get mad at.

"What are ya fucken deaf or somethin' you freak?!"

'Okay, it's time to check that out' Techno thought as he rushed to the end of the aisle.

Turning onto the next he saw a man with a fistful of Kioshi's shirt, his face as red as a tomato and in Kioshi's face as she tried to pry his hands off, quiet tears streaming down her face.

"Hey!" Techno said running up to the man and pushing him off "She's mute so back off"

The man took a look at the heigh Techno had over him and grumbled before walking off.

Techno turned Kioshi worriedly, cupping her face in his hands.

"are you alright?" he asked, scanning over her face for any scratches or bruises.

Kioshi pushed Techno away before she turned around and ran, leaving Techno standing shocked for a second.

'Is she mad at me? Is it because if how long I took to get to her?' he wondered worriedly before snapping out of his thoughts and running in the direction she went.

"Kioshi wait!"