032

And ultimately I believe we'll be okay,

it's so cliché to say these things but repetition is a key

"Techno why don't you just ask her to stay with you?" Wilbur asked and the brown haired boy sighed

"It's not as simple as that Wilbur" He replied.

"I don't mean to intrude Techno but, it wouldn't really hurt to ask would it?" Niki said in a soft tone.

"Guys you all know I don't want this-" Techno started

"Oh we know, you're all depressed and shit dude" Tommy said cutting in.

"Thank you Tommy, as I was saying, as much as I don't want this moving in with someone is a big deal, and we're not even dating we're just friends"

"Friends who kiss" Tubbo chimed in

"and cuddle" Niki added

"and have feelings for each other" Ranboo said

"Okay maybe more than friends but still not a couple." Techno said, slouching back into his chair.

"I don't know mate you sound a lot like a couple" Philza said, half joking half not.

"I'm sure we're gonna be just fine apart, it'll only be for a little bit, we'll be okay." Techno said

"Techno what are you afraid of?" Wilbur asked, giving Techno a weird feeling of deja vu.

"Nothing I'm just being reasonable." Techno said.

But that wasn't true was it? He was afraid of rejection. He was afraid of admitting just how much he feels for her.

"I think whenever Kioshi gets back we should plan another meetup, we could have a party if it's during a holiday" Niki said changing the subject.

"George would like that, he's been complaining about how boring its been since she left" Wilbur added.

"I'm sure Kio would like that too, she loves you guys a lot" Techno said.

"Kio?" Tommy asked.

"Awww Techno has a nickname for her!!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"We love Kioshi too!" Niki exclaimed.

"Well guys I should go, Kioshi is gonna be here soon" Techno said, stretching in his seat.

"Oooh what are you guys gonna do?" Ranboo asked.

"EWW I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT THAT" Tommy exclaimed.

"Wh- No that's not what I meant! I was genuinely asking!!" Ranboo said defensively.

"They're gonna have sex on the crafting tabOlll ah~!" Tubbo said

"You guys are idiots." Techno said before leaving the call.

Getting up from his seat he took his glasses off, putting the on his desk. He walked down to the kitched and poured some dog kibble into Floof's bowl before calling for him.

Soon he heard the small tip taps of Floof's paws as he entered the kitchen. A knock was heard at the door and Techno made his was over, opening the door to Kioshi, who's purple hair was tied into a not-so-neat bun ontop of her head.

Techno smiled. "Hallo" he said, dragging out the "o". Kioshi smiled back and waved excitedly.

"Okay I got all the ingredients you told me to uh, cake flour, baking powder, nutella, sugar, salt, milk, and eggs."

"Lets start!" Kioshi signed excitedly.

Kioshi dug in her bag and pulled out two matching white aprons, handing the larger one to Techno. Techno tied the apron around himself as Kioshi did the same.

"Alright lead the way chef" Techno teased and Kioshi beamed at him.

"First we sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl together" Kioshi signed, and Techno nodded and grabbed a bowl and sifter.

They sifted all their dry ingredients into the bowl before adding the wet ones. One the batter was smooth the put it in the fridge.

"We have two hours before we cam start baking, what do you want to do?" Kioshi asked before taking her apron off.

"Mario kart?" Techno asked with a mischievous grin.

"oh you're on"

Kioshi's Taiyaki recipe!
200g of cake flour
•1 teaspoon of baking powder
•2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
•pinch of salt
•110ml of water
•110ml of oat milk or regular milk
•1 large egg
•a filling of your choice; nutella, strawberry jam, or anko.

tools you'll need: taiyaki pan(mold)

•sift together your dry ingredients
•whisk in the water, milk, and egg until the batter is smooth. cover an refrigerate for up to two hours.
•brush the fish molds with a little oil and place the pan on a burner with medium-low heat.
•pour batter into the molds to cover half of the surface, leaving the tail part empty. (it will fill up once you add filling)
•let the batter cook for a few seconds and place a little filling of your choice in each of the molds
•top with more batter until the filling is covered, this time filling the tail part as well
•cook for 2-3 minutes and flip
•cook for 1-2 more minutes until golden brown on each side.
(not all taiyaki pans are the same size so yours may take more or less time to
cook)
•let cool, then enjoy!!