026

"Are you ready?" Karl asks through giggles and Kioshi nods excitedly

She looks at the camera, Karl's stream was up ready for the interaction, watching her facial expressions.

"Okay chat Kioshi has never heard Corpse's voice before" Karl said and Kioshi couldn't help but wonder what was so special about his voice.

To her Techno's voice was the most interesting one she'd heard. She wasn't exactly sure why.

"Hello" A deep, very deep voice sounded through the monitor making Kioshi gasp and stare at the monitor in shock.

Karl started giggling and Corpse let out a deep chuckle, Kioshi's cheeks flushing pink in embarrassment at her reaction. Of course chat saw this and took it a different way.

"This is your first time hearing me speak?" Corpse asks for clarification as Kioshi weakly nods.

"So you haven't heard my song e-girls are ruining my life?" He asks and Kioshi shakes her head

"Shouls we get her live reaction chat?" Karl asks excitedly, all of chat saying yes.

Karl pulls up Corpse's song, pressing play and looking at Kioshi's face expectantly.

Kioshi's face often showed confusing, and you could tell she was listening to the song song contently.

"Did you like it?" Corpse asks after the song has ended.

It has a good beat! Kioshi typed in chat making Corpse laugh.

"Thank you Kioshi. Are you going to listen to it more often now?" Corpse asked, his voice laced with underlying humor. He obviously found the thought of someone like Kioshi listening to music like his funny.

anything to support a friend!

"wow 'Corpshi' is already trending on twitter and she just called me a friend" Corpse joked, trying to find anything to get a reaction out of Kioshi, alas she was too nice.

are we not friends? :;(∩'﹏'∩);:

"uh oh Corpse don't make Kioshi sad or else chat and Techno will be coming for you" Karl joked, proceeding to laugh at Corpse's sounds of panic. It seems Kioshi was the one able to get a reaction out of him.

"we are we are" Corpse reassured and Kioshi smiled brightly.

"Okay well chat Kioshi has to go get ready for her lore stream!! I'll talk for a bit before we raid Techno" Karl said as Kioshi waved by to the chat and left.

My characters strong

but my head is loose

*Lore*

"WhAt?!" Dream exclaimed, looking at George and Kioshi.

"All this time, you've been sneaking off, hanging out with her and now you're telling me you're in love?!" Dream continued

"And you!" He said, turning to Technoblade, "You knew and didn't bother to tell me about this?"

"It's not my place Dream." Technoblade replied monotonously

"But I thought you-"

"Kioshi is happy. And so is George, you should be too." Technoblade said cutting Dream off.

"No." Dream said, in a voice that send chills down Kioshi's spine.

Turning back to Kioshi he hit her away from George.

"Dream what are you doing" George said panicking, speaking up for the first time in a bit.

"I'm ending this now!" he exclaimed hitting her again as Kioshi began to run.

"Dream stop!" George said, watching the scene

<kio_sushi> help

"Dream i'd advise against going any further" Techno said, his grip on the handle of his sword tightening

Another hit.

<kio_sushi> please

"We don't know how many lives she has" He continued, he didn't want a fight but if it resorts to it he will. Though he'll try to calm the situation before that happens.

Another hit.

"Dream!" George exclaimed and Kioshi was now backed into a corner.

<kio_sushi> tech

Another hit.

"You don't want to do that" Techno warned, getting his crossbow ready to fire

Another hit.

<kio_sushi> im sorry

<kio_sushi> was slain by Dream

He was too late. The voices in his head went crazy. Why didn't he step in sooner? Why didn't his listen to Kioshi's pleas?

"You shouldn't have done that"

*Lore over*

Techno shut off his stream without another word. As soon as his monitor was off he got up and immediately went to where Kioshi was sitting at a monitor, pulling her up and wrapping her into a tight hug.

He knew it was just a game, still it bugged him he couldn't save or protect her, and he needed a reminder that she was still there.

Kioshi stood shocked for a second before hugging him back tightly.

"I don't want to let go" Techno admitted quietly.

Kioshi felt butterflies erupt through her as her grip tightened, making Techno's heart flutter. Techno sighed before pulling away, just to grab her hand and lead her towards his room, laying down on his bed. With his arms wrapped tightly around her, holding her close to him, and her hands resting on his chest they laid silently, wishing for the moment to never end.