029

After almost a month and some time to grieve and heal i've decided to continue the story, it didn't exactly feel right to leave it off without finishing, especially when I had such big plans for the ending.

Not to mention this book has reached one thousand views... i'm bewildered to say the least, you guys are amazing.

I would like to give a special thank you to wilbyfoot_ for being there for me in this time of need, I think grieving would've been way worse without her, and i'm very thankful for her loyal presence and undying friendship.

I had already started writing the first half of this, hours before I learned of Techno's death. Lucky I was able to go into the revision history to restore it as I had deleted it before when I had absolutely no plans on continuing.

So, enjoy and if you do please vote and comment as I love reading the comments you guys leave!

I don't mind if theres not much to say

sometimes the silence guides a mind

"Do you have to leave?" Techno asked as him and Kioshi laid side by side on the ground, hands interlocked

Kioshi sighed and Techno knew what that meant. They had this conversation a hundred times over.

They planned to spend every second of the rest of the summer together. Most of the time Kioshi was sneaking out her house, Mr.Saito always pretending he wouldn't see.

During the UK meetup an article about it had somehow gotten to one of her father's friend, Maoso, who is deaf and the father of a deaf boy around a year older than Kioshi.

Maoso sent the article to Kioshi's dad along with a criticizing message about he's been letting Kioshi do whatever she wants ever since her papa (Kioshi's other dad) passed away.

Taro wasn't the type to take criticism lightly, and he agreed that ever since Kioshi started hanging out with that boy she's been doing things she wouldn't normally do, like being on social media, taking an interest in speech therapy, talking to strangers on the internet, even flying to the UK.

He had no idea why he let all of it happen before but he's had a wake up call, and she needed one as well. What better way than to go to an academy with people like her, who speak her language?

Kioshi thought it was silly, she wasn't even really apart of the deaf community. Her dad and papa always tried to include her in it, and she made many deaf friends but after she moved she never really kept up with them.

Maoso's son, Asahi, was one of them. They still messaged from time to time but as he got older he became a little bit of a jerk.

Techno was unlike anyone Kioshi had met before. Of course she had crushes before but this felt different. It didn't take much for her to smile around him, everything was instantly lighter in his presence. She could be around him for days and never grow tired of their conversations.

Despite his sometimes sarcastic and seemingly cold exterior it was no secret how much Techno really loved his fans and friends and family.

Even at his lowest pointa he was still Techno, he remained upbeat and happy, never wanting to make anyone worry for him.

Kioshi admired that deeply, she believed nothing more than the fact that you couldn't get a better person to look up to than Techno, selfless and caring, lighthearted and funny, above all, strong.

Anything about him that could be seen as a flaw she found beautiful. Imperfect perfections.

Techno didn't wear his glasses much, ones that had a gold colored rim, but Kioshi loved them.

To think they would have only 40 something days left together saddened her deeply.

Kioshi smiled sadly while gazing at Techno. Feeling her eyes on him he turned his head to look at her. The gaze she held on him made his face heat up slightly as he ran his thumb over her knuckles.

Kioshi was different than everyone else Techno had encountered before. Everything she made him feel was different.

Even with the people he's closest to Techno would feel emotionally drained after being around them for so long. But with Kioshi it was different, he could spend forever around her and not grow tired.

Sometimes Techno couldn't help but wonder is he could actually claim his heart as his when it was so full of her.

Techno could see the dark brown roots of her hair at the top of her head. Kioshi usually wasted no time when dying the roots when they became visible, but Techno liked when they did, he liked the soft tone of her natural hair.

It was like they were two magnets, drawn together by an indescribable force, forever trying to be as close to the other as possible.

Techno didn't want to see Kioshi leave, and maybe if this was a book, or a movie, something to say that they were for sure meant to be together then Techno would've asked Kioshi to stay, to move in with him, but in reality he couldn't even muster the courage to ask her to court him.

Techno's eyes locked with Kioshi's as they both laid together, lost in thought. Techno slowly came out if his trance, smiling slightly at Kioshi before letting out a soft sigh.

"you drive me mad" Techno confessed in a whisper, letting his eyes flutter close.

From the tone of his voice Kioshi could pick up that he meant it as a positive thing and she smiled softly, closing her eyes and giving Techno's hand a gentle squeeze.

To the world they were just two people, but to these two people they were each other's worlds.