031

and these days I just end up spending all of my time
with my girlfriend

but to be honest
I think that's alright

but to be honest I think that's alright

"It feels...weird. And slimy" Techno said, grimacing.

Kioshi smoothed out the paper face mask on his face, smiling at the pig design.

"Be quiet. If you keep moving your lips i'll have to continuously fix it." Kioshi signed scoldingly.

Techno joking rolled his eyes and gave Kioshi a smile. Kioshi smiled back brightly at the gesture and a flutter erupted in Techno's chest.

Looking at Kioshi he wanted to kiss her, yet only in the most allusive way possible, so that no dictionary definition would stand a chance to describe how her lungs would be filled with the sweetest air possible, and yet would still be so breathless.

Techno brushed her hair back, letting his hands linger, laced in her hair for a second before pulling away.

"you're staring" Kioshi pointed out, feeling herself blush under his gaze.

Techno just smiled and shrugged. "I have something for you" he said, pulling off the face mask and going to grab the small pastel yellow gift bag that sat in his closest.

He handed it to Kioshi with a sheepish smile. Kioshi smiled brightly and stared in slight shock as she reached into the bag excitedly.

When she pulled her hand out a small blue polaroid camera sat in her hand. She gasped and look at Techno before quickly pulling him into a hug.

"When we write letters to eachother you could send me polaroids...if you'd want" he said shyly.

Kioshi pulled away from the hug and nodded excitedly.

"i'll send one everytime!"

Techno smiled brighter and he placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"C'mon lets do the painting thing you wanted to do, with the rocks?"

Kioshi jumped up excitedly and grabbed Techno's hand, rushing him outside so they could go find some rock to paint.

Kioshi's bag swung by her side as she excitedly looked around for rocks.  She walked around the pond, inspecting all of the rocks.

Find one that was really large and smooth, she decided she liked it. Techno walked up and looked at the rock she was looking.

Kioshi looked up and smiled at Techno, patting the ground as an encouragement for him to sit.

He sat down and Kioshi sat with him, pulling paint out from her bag. After she had it all pulled out and grabbed Techno's hand and gestured to all the paint colors.

Techno picked up the dark purple and handed it to her. Kioshi put some of the paint on his palm and used the paintbrush to cover his hand.

The bristles ticked Techno's hand and he squirmed a bit. After Kioshi was finished she pressed his palm to the rock, the paint leaving his right hand print on it.

Kioshi smiled proudly at her work before handing Techno a wipe and grabbing the pink paint to paint her left hand as Techno wiped the paint off his hand.

After she was done with her palm she pressed it to the rock, making sure her thumb print slightly overlapped Techno's so that they'd create a heart.

Techno smiled in awe at the cuteness as Kiosho took a sharpie and wrote "Kioshi & Techno" underneath the hands.

Kioshi smiled proudly at Techno and his heart melted. He quickly leaned and kissed Kioshi, the kiss lasting a few seconds as Kioshi placed her hand on his cheek.

They pulled away, catching their breath before Kioshi's eyes went wide and she bursted into a fit of laughter. Techno looked at her questioningly and Kioshi point at his cheek.

Techno touch his cheek and when he looked at his fingers he had pink paint on them. Kioshi hadn't wiped her hand before she placed it on his cheek.

Techno chuckled and shook his head. "I bet you planned that" he said teasingly.

Kioshi smiled and took a wipe, gently wiping the paint off his face.