06

"Techno I want to meet her" Wilbur randomly blurted while on a call with Techno and some friends.

"woah woah wait who is "her"?" Dream asked, taken very off guard.

"Techno has met a woman" Tommy spoke through a mouthful of chips.

"Tommy don't speak with your mouth full" Philza scolded.

"Is she hot?" Sapnap asked, speaking over Tommy's bickering.

"hEh?!" Techno sputtered at the question.

"If Wilbur gets to meet her I want to meet her too!" Quackity whines, driving the conversation back to if they get to meet the girl.

"Can I join?" Tubbo asked

"Most of you aren't even in america and if you are youre hours away." Techno retorted, for once thankful his friends didn't live near.

"we could do a call!" Dream suggested, very interested in meeting the girl now.

"She's mute" Techno informed

"Then she can type in the messages and we'll just read them!" Ranboo suggested excitedly

"Not you too Ranboo" Techno joked with the boy "okay i'll ask if she would be comfortable meeting you guys, we might have to do a few at a time so it won't be overwhelming."

"aww Technoblade cares" George teased

"yea yea I just don't want you guys scarin' off my friend" Techno retorts jokingly

"you mean your girlfriend" Tommy says

"not my girlfriend"

"so she's single?" Sapnap quips in again

"if youre trying to make me admit anything its not happenin'"

"guys can we go humina humina humina"

"fuck off Tommy"

"no be quiet and eat your chips child"

"I dont understand what's so wrong with pineapples" Tubbo chirps in randomly

"who said anything about pineapples?" Philza asks, genuine confusion taking over his voice

"who the fuck is snoring?"

"everyone thinks its a bit that we're like this but its really just how we are" Ranboo comments, earning multiple different agreements.

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

"How would you feel with getting on a call with some of my friends?" Techno asked Kioshi, watching the girl's nimble fingers fold together flowers

Kioshi looked up at the question, slight shock on her face. She bit her lip and looked down, thinking.

"Of course you don't have to, they just wanted to meet you" Techno said quickly, not wanting the girl to feel pressured.

Kioshi looked up as realization hit her and she set her flowers aside, grabbing her notebook to write something as Techno watched curiously.

You've talked about me?

A light pink dusted Techno's cheeks as he read the question, quickly turning his head to try to hide it.

Kioshi laughed lightly and began scribbling something.

I would love to meet your friends, Techno

Technoblade smiled before turning back to watching the girl fold the flowers together.

When she was finished she held up a flower crown proudly and Techno gave a praising smile.

She placed it gently on Techno's head and Techno could swear he must've had stars in his eyes because of the gesture.

Flower prince

Techno shook his head lightly, not wanting the crown to fall off. "I'd rather be a god" he commented, smirking.

flower god?

Techno nodded slightly.

do you like mythology?

"I love greek mythology" Techno replied.

greek mythology is full of sad stories, I like norse mythology

"yea, but I find that tragedies are beautiful in a way thats different from other beautiful things, similar to you" The words slipped out of his mouth faster than he could comprehend them.

Quickly his face became red as he buried it in his hands, not being able to see that Kioshi's face was mirroring his.

after a few moments of silence Techno felt a tap on his hand and he removed it slightly to peak out.

i think you're beautiful too