027

I can't be the only one
who hears you...

"Kioshi!!" A voice called from the house, waking Techno up slightly as he instinctively wrapped his arms tighter around what he was holding

"Miss Kioshi!!" The panicked voice, one Techno could now place as Mr.Saito called again.

Kioshi began to stir in his arms, clutching onto the fabric of his shirt. Slowly her light hazel eyes fluttered open, meet Techno's warm brown ones. Kioshi gave him a warm smile until her named was called again.

"Miss Kioshi!!" Mr.Saito called, now closer to Techno's door.

Kioshi shot up and scrambled out of bed, attempting at smoothing her hair before she opened the door.

"Miss Kioshi," Mr.Saito said, out of breath and Kioshi looked down to see her suitcase packed and in his hand.

"what's wrong?" She signed with eyebrows furrowed

"We have to go, i'll explain on the plane, I'm sorry but you need to say your goodbyes immediately" Mr.Saito said, his voice panicked.

Now Techno was standing behind Kioshi, eyebrows furrowed as well.

"Wait you're leaving?" He asked as Kioshi turned to face him, worry evident in her eyes as she nodded slowly.

Fifteen minutes later Kioshi was standing in the front room, saying her goodbyes. Kioshi wouldn't go as far to say she had favorites, but she saved the ones she knew the tears would definitely come out at for last.

Kioshi gulped thickly before turning to Niki, Tears pricking at her eyes. She didn't know when she'd see them all next, and this was a very sudden and unplanned goodbye.

She quickly wrapped the girl in a hug, tears falling onto her shirt. When she pulled away she saw Niki with water eyes as well, giving her a sad smile.

"Call me when you get home, we'll plan something soon" Niki promised before letting the girl go.

Kioshi moved onto George who held a sad smile at the girl. She gave him a tight hug.

"come back soon, London is boring without you" He said Kioshi laughed a bit before nodding.

Next was Ranboo, she held out her hand and getting the hint he bent over slightly so she could ruffle his hair. Ranboo smiled at the gesture before patting her head.

Then it was Techno.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go back with you now?" Techno asked, hoping she'd say yes but the girl just shook her head.

Techno frowned and hugged the girl, placing at small kiss on her forehead.

"see you at home" he whispered

"We need to go" Mr.Saito said apologetically and Kioshi sighed, pulling away from Techno and giving one last wave to everyone before walking out the door.

Nobody was sure what to do for the rest of the day, it wasn't like Kioshi had died but everyone had worries in their head about what could've been so important that she needed to rush back.

Niki, Techno and George stayed in their rooms for the rest of the day. Techno liked being there with his friends but it didn't feel the same without Kioshi.

Techno only got more worried when Kioshi didn't call Niki after 12 hours, or answer his texts.

He would have to wait a few more days until he got back to talk to her.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

OHMYGOD

Four days ago this book had 187 views and now it has 422...

This is mental, this is insane

I dont know what to say!!!

I can't believe the view count doubled + more in a matter of four days

Currently Almost holds the record for being my most read book at over 500 views

But with how this book is going it'll beat it in no time!!

I love you all!!

mwah mwah mwah!!