07

E-friends

Kioshi did agree to meet Techno's friends, though now she was slightly regretting as she sat nervously in front of the monitor, watching Techno set everything up

Kioshi began to fidget with the hem of her shirt, feeling her heart beat raise in her chest. Technoblade took his keyboard and slid it closer to her.

"Here is where your message will pop up, theyll be able to see and read it." Techno said pointing to the monitor on the left. "and here is where there faces and yours will be, if they choose to turn their camera on. Your camera wont be on, we can turn it on if you feel comfortable enough later" He moved his finger to point to the monitor on the right.

Kioshi nodded her head in understanding, biting her lip nervously. Techno carefully slid a pair of headphones over her head, readjusting the length to line up with her ears.

"i'll be off to the side here, if you get overwhelmed i can take over" Technoblade said, pulling up a chair and sitting beside her. "ready?" he asked, cursor hovering over the join vc button.

Kioshi nodded hesitantly and Techno clicked the button, a bunch of faces and some profile pictures popping up on the second monitor.

"Ahhh a woman!!"

Kioshi giggled at the blonde britishs' commentary.

Temp- Kioshi
never seen a woman before? doesnt surpise me

laughter bursted through the call and even Techno chuckled beside her after reading her message.

"I was worried about you not being able to handle Tommy but we're not even 30 seconds in and youve got it under control" Philza chips in.

Temp- Kioshi
he is funny

"YES SHE FINDS ME FUNNY" Tommy screams through the mic, making Kioshi wince.

"You keep yelling and she wont" George speaks up now

"are you single?" Sapnap asks

"jesus Sapnap" Dream says, wheezing

Kioshi turns to Techno and raises her eyebrow.

"what? what are they saying?" Techno asks and kioshi simply shook her head, saying she won't say.

Temp- Kioshi
yes?

"LETS GOOO" Sapnap yells, making Dream wheeze more

"Kioshi is Techno short?" Tommy asks, not giving the girl a chance to answer before asking another question "wait wait, is he with you? type one if yes"

Temp- Kioshi
one

"hEh? wait what is that- what are they asking?" Techno said, intrigued by the message.

Temp- Kioshi
snitches get stitches

"I like her" Sapnap says

"wait who gets stickers I want stickerssss" Tubbo says speaking for the first time

"Tubbo- no" Ranboo says

"wait wait lets try to make Techno jealous" Dream says mischievously, Sapnap and George agreeing while Philza and Wilbur saying no.

"Okay okay Kioshi type something in chat like 'youre cute too' or something" Sapnap said excitedly.

Kioshi quirked an eyebrow at Techno before unplugging the headset so he could hear and putting a finger up to her lips, motioning for him to not mention the headset.

Temp- Kioshi
youre cute too

"hEh?!" Techno said, eye widening at the message, looking over at Kioshi who was shaking her head and gave a wink.

Laughter from Dream, Sapnap, and George came from the call and Techno started to catch onto what was happening.

"that was so good!!"

"okay okay now like, flirt, be like, be like, flirty you know?"

"wow that was very detailed instructions Sapnap" Techno commented sarcastically and laughter erupted, this time from Philza, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo.

"haha!!! you guys got trolled" Tommy said

"Kioshi I cant believe this! you betrayed me!" Sapnap joked making Kioshi giggle.

"wait Kioshi very important question, do you actually have purple hair?" Wilbur asked

Kioshi turned towards Techno

camera on now?

she asked, scribbling on a piece of scrap paper near her. Techno shrugged and turned the camera on as Kioshi gave a wave and bright smile.

"You do!!! Kioshi that is so pog" Wilbur said approvingly

Temp- Kioshi
Thank you!!!! ( ^ω^ )

"wait I don't even have those symbols on my keyboard" Techno muttered, staring at his keyboard with his eyebrows furrowed.

Kioshi showed Techno her watch and he nodded in understanding.

"guys Kioshi has to go now, i'll talk to you later" Techno said and everyone bid them goodbye.